Chapter 28: jelly

Gu Lang stared silently in the direction where Chen Xing left, and when there was no emotion on his gentle face, he looked a little scary.

Qiu Jiu, who was walking behind, saw it, swallowed her saliva quietly, and shouted cautiously, "Young Master."

The call of Qiu Jiu successfully moved Gu Lang's eyes from the direction Chen Xing left to Qiu Jiu. He looked at Qiu Jiu, and when he was about to bear it, he said in a low voice, "What is Chen Xing doing?"

Qiu Jiu raised her eyes and carefully looked at Gu Lang's expression. She felt that although he was not angry, he should not be in a good mood now. The matter came out, "Chen Xing said to make a dessert as an apology to Miss Zhao's family."

Gu Lang's brows furrowed, and his tone was a little displeased, "That lady from the Zhao family last time?"

Qiu Jiu nodded, confirming his conjecture.

Since those two people came to Chen Xing's booth to make a fuss last time, Gu Lang asked Qiu Jiu to check their details, and naturally knew their identities. They never bothered Chen Xing again, and he didn't pay too much attention to them.

At this time, when Qiu Jiu mentioned that Miss Zhao family again, Gu Lang's face instantly turned cold, but he soon returned to his normal appearance, and continued to ask Qiu Jiu: "What did they talk about today?"

Qiu Jiu immediately explained everything in detail.

Gu Lang's brows stretched slightly after hearing this. Although he was still a little dissatisfied with Chen Xing's neglect of him just now, it was still much better than before, and his tone even brought a bit of a hint. Interestingly, "The Zhao family is a bit interesting."

After saying this, Gu Lang looked at Qiu Jiu who was standing next to him, and said coldly, "Go and help him!"

"Yes." Seeing that she was let go, Qiu Jiu breathed a sigh of relief, turned and walked quickly towards the kitchen. When his son's face was cold, it was really scary.

Watching Qiu Jiu leave, Gu Lang who stayed behind looked down at the plain clothes on his body, silently thinking about whether to change to something more conspicuous next time, so as not to let Chen Xing ignore him exist.

Chen Xing, who didn't know Gu Lang's thoughts at all, was putting a pile of washed bones and pig skins into a large pot, and was eagerly calculating how long it would take to get Make what you want.

Qiu Jiu came in and saw this scene, and asked with some doubts: "Are we going to eat stew tonight?" , replied: "No, I just need to boil something first, and then use that thing to make dessert."

Chen Xing saw that the young lady was so greedy today, and when she was not too old, the gift she thought of was jelly. Although it was a little more troublesome to make in ancient times, it was still possible to make it, so he bought the raw materials and made it when he was ready to come back.

Qiu Jiu listened to Chen Xing's words and seemed to understand something, but it didn't prevent him from helping Chen Xing very diligently. Anyway, no matter what Chen Xing cooks, he will always have his share in the end. . While thinking about this, Qiu Jiu became more and more diligent.

To make jelly, you must first make gelatin, which is not very easy to boil, especially in ancient times when the conditions were more difficult. Therefore, Chen Xing spent several days in making jelly from raw materials to final shaping.

When Chen Xing finally finished it, Gu Lang and Qiu Jiu came to the kitchen together to watch his work.

Looking at the rows of food with different colors and translucent colors, Qiu Jiu just felt it was extraordinarily magical, and couldn't wait to taste what it tasted like. Gu Lang seemed to be much calmer, but his eyes never left the position of the thing.