Chapter 2: Gu family

Chen Xing looked at Mrs. Chen, who was arrogant in front of her. She endured and endured, and finally she couldn't hold back.

As soon as Chen Xing's voice fell, the teacup that was in Mrs. Chen's hand wiped his face and flew past, and it landed on the ground behind him with a crisp sound.

Chen Xing watched her and clenched her fist silently.

Mrs. Chen's eyes swept over him, her eyes stayed on his clenched fist for a few seconds, and then fell back to Chen Xing's face, looking at his unconvinced appearance, faintly He said, "I still have your deed of betrayal, so it's useless even if you're not convinced. I warn you not to play any crooked thoughts, or I'll hand it over to the traffickers and let them deal with you."

Chen Xing's eyes widened, staring at Mrs. Chen in disbelief, he remembered that this body was obviously of Mr. Chen's seed, how could there be such a thing as a prostitution contract?

As if seeing Chen Xing's doubts, but also as if she simply wanted to hit him, a vicious smile appeared on Mrs. Chen's lips, "Your mother thought you were hooking up with the master, She can get rid of her filthy identity. Unfortunately, even if she hooked up with the master, she is still a scumbag now."

Chen Xing only felt that her words were particularly harsh, but she also knew that she could no longer be impulsive. Although he has only been here for a few days, he has also figured out the rules here. Knowing that her contract of betrayal is in her hands, even if she escapes, as long as she takes the press to report to the official, the official will send someone go catch him.

Chen Xing forced himself to be calm, tried to make a submissive gesture, looked at Mrs. Chen above, with a cautious tone, "Who does Mrs. want me to marry?"

Mrs. Chen casually played with her trimmed fingertips, and said lightly: "The young master of the Gu family, you should be grateful for such a good marriage."

On the way back, Chen Xing frowned silently when he thought of the man who once had a relationship.

Although Chen Xing didn't know what Mrs. Chen was thinking, but when she thought that she was a threat and a warning of a prostitution contract, she knew that this matter was not a good thing, and there might even be a conspiracy in it here.

Thinking that Mrs. Chen just said that when Chen Xing got married, she would put his deed of prostitution in the dowry and give it to his future husband, and he felt a chill. If that Young Master Gu angered him for marrying in place of him, then he would have a way to toss himself with his own deed. After all, it was supposed to be a marriage between sons and daughters, but now I want someone who is still a cheap person to replace it. Anyone who changes it will feel that it is a huge humiliation.

Chen Xing felt that Mrs. Chen was simply vicious, and he had to find a way to see how to break this predicament.

Mrs. Chen was very fast. After informing Chen Xing that she was going to get married, she sent the housekeeper to negotiate with the Gu family.

I don't know if the Gu family misunderstood that the married daughter was the first daughter, or because of the fear of the Chen family's current power, the marriage that was about to be retiring abruptly agreed, and promised to come on time to marry.

The Chen Mansion was also notified to marry the Gu family, which surprised everyone in the Gu family, secretly sighing that Mrs. Chen's shrewd character, how could she agree to this marriage?

It's just that due to Madam Chen's deterrence, she didn't dare to speak out.

On the day of the marriage, the servants were shocked to find that the bride who was supposed to come out of the lady's yard actually came out of the servant's yard, and they were all surprised. Only Zhou Guo looked at the figure who left, with a stunned expression on her face.