Chapter 35: Literacy

Perceiving that the atmosphere in the academy was not right, Mr. Fu subconsciously hugged the box in his arms, quietly walked outside the academy, put his head in and looked into the academy, looking left and right. As a result, I saw that those classmates who were not very upright on weekdays all straightened their backs and stood in their respective seats with serious expressions.

Looking at the scene in front of him, Mr. Fu swallowed his saliva, and a somewhat unpleasant premonition rose in his heart. He just wanted to ask what happened to the classmate who was closest to him. , and then heard a roar of anger coming from the front,

"Fu An!"

The master in gray clothes was staring at himself with anger.

"How do you get so sneaky."

Fu Gongzi looked at the angry look on the Master's face, secretly said that he was not good, stood up from the door, walked into the door, and shouted dejectedly, "Master."

What time is it now, why did you come? How did I tell you all these days, that's how you remember it?"

Listening to the Master's questioning, Fu An didn't dare to argue, so he could only honestly admit his mistake to the Master who was half a head shorter than himself: "Master, I was wrong."

Your old gentleman doesn't like his tricks, and said with a blank face: "Reach out your hand, think of the first offense, and hit it three times today!"

Hearing this number, Fu An's face immediately showed a bit of distortion, but looking at the unquestionable Master in front of him, he still hesitated and stretched out his hand.

Seeing Fu An's movements so slow, the old master was obviously even more angry. After he stretched out his hand, he hit his hand three times, until Fu Gongzi' oh Oooo' three times, and the muffled sound of the students' laughter suddenly resounded around.

When the master finished fighting, his anger disappeared, he stretched out his hand to him, and said indifferently: "Bring it!"

Fu An stared at his swollen hand with red eyes. Hearing the Master's words, he didn't react for a while, and asked stupidly, "What?"

."

Fu An's eyes were red just now, and now tears are coming out. This is the treasure he has been waiting for for a long time. He tried to beg for mercy: "Master."

The master glared at him, then said, "Do you want me to tell your father before you take it out?"

"Don't, don't! Can't I be wrong?" Fu An apologized pitifully and handed over the things in his hand.

Looking at the speed at which it was handed over, which was slower than a tortoise, the master glared at him in disgust, and reached out his hand to grab it.

First click, nothing. The second time, it's even tighter. The third time, but also retracted.

The master laughed angrily, the other hand raised the ruler in his hand and was about to pull it towards Fu An, but he saw Fu Gongzi let go of his hand with a swish, so that he almost lost Stand firm and fall to the ground.

Stabilizing her figure, the master became even more angry and raised his hand to hit Fu An.

Fu An habitually dodged and closed his eyes at the same time, but after waiting for a long time, he did not feel any pain in his body. When he opened his eyes, he saw that the master was holding his arms He looked at him with a 'dead wood can't be carved' expression.

The old man shook his head, "You! Your father has specifically explained to me that if you don't study hard, let alone eat in class, you won't be given any pocket money in the future. , so you can't eat anything."