Chapter 32: Discuss

The extraordinarily arrogant and domineering face was already covered with thin beads of sweat at this time, looking extraordinarily embarrassed.

Mother Zhao's well-kept face was full of meanness at this time, she raised her hand with beautiful petal nails, pointed straight at the man kneeling on the ground, angry "What did you tell me before, and how do you do it now? If it wasn't for your own recommendation, I wouldn't let you do it, but you did it for me!"

He took Joe and rejected my proposal. I wanted to replace him with the assistant from the kitchen of the Zhao family restaurant, but he didn't want to, and even taunted me. "

When Zhao mother heard him say this, her face became more and more ugly, she raised her hand and patted the table next to her, her face was full of anger, "It's unreasonable, that brother is so ignorant. "

The housekeeper looked at Mother Zhao so angry, and followed suit: "Yeah, madam! Others know that I am the housekeeper of the Zhao family, and they usually give me a bit of a thin face, but there is only that brother, not only Arrogant attitude, yet so ignorant."

Mother Zhao lost her temper, but slowly calmed down. She squinted at the man kneeling on the ground, her expression a bit unpredictable.

Under the icy gaze of Mother Zhao, the butler, who was still aggressive just now, gradually became a little scared, wishing to shrink into a ball and hide in a place she couldn't see.

& nbsp; Who can be offended and who can't. I don't believe that he can be anything tough."

"Yes." Hearing Mother Zhao's words, the housekeeper was overjoyed and felt that his chance had come.

Just as Mother Zhao was about to send someone out and let him carry out her plan, the door curtain was opened from the outside, and then a slightly fat figure came in .

Mother Zhao looked at her youngest daughter, Zhao Jing.

Seeing her here, Mother Zhao's face showed obvious displeasure, and her voice was still as cold as before, "What are you doing here at this hour?" Zhao Jing has always been very afraid of her mother. At this time, when she heard her questioning, she pursed her lips a little uneasy, but thinking of what she was going to say, she mustered up her courage and whispered: "My daughter is here just now. I heard what my mother said at the door."

When Zhao mother saw her cowardly look, she didn't get angry, but it was her own, so she always endured it. Now hearing her say this, her eyebrows immediately He stood up and said dissatisfiedly: "What do you want to say?"

Zhao Jing pursed her lips, carefully glanced at her expressionless mother, and insisted on expressing her thoughts, "My daughter has no other intentions, but her mother forced the little boss to help If the matter of desserts reaches the county magistrate's wife, she will probably not like it, right? After all, the county magistrate and the county magistrate's wife are notorious for disliking others' bullying."

After listening to Zhao Jing's words, Zhao's mother frowned more and more tightly, she was silent for a while, and then said lightly: "Then what do you think, what should I do?"

Seeing that Mother Zhao's words were somewhat relaxed, Zhao Jing knew how effective her persuasion was. She pursed her lips and put forward her own suggestion.

"It's better for my daughter to negotiate with the little boss first to see if he is willing to continue serving us dessert. If not, it's not too late for my mother to think of other ways. Since the boss is willing to give me that thing as a gift, he must not be stingy to do more. Since he is voluntary, it will not cause any harm to the reputation of our house. "