Chapter 23: bookstore

Chen Xing had a moment of hesitation on hearing Gu Lang's question. Although he was a little interested, he was still worried that he would not be able to stand seeing such a **** scene.

Just when Chen Xing was tangled, Gu Lang had already eaten the three bowls of cakes sent by Chen Xing, he looked at the empty plate with a slightly regretful expression, and then seemed to be unintentional "I'm going out tomorrow, I thought I could be with you."

Hearing Gu Lang say this, Chen Xing's attention was immediately attracted, looking at him and asking: "What are you doing out?" Inappropriate, after all, Gu Lang is free, and there is no need to report to himself when he goes there.

Gu Lang looked at the embarrassment on Chen Xing's face, but said warmly: "Of course, he gave the book to the shopkeeper of the bookstore, and then got the manuscript fee back from him."

Chen Xing's eyes widened slightly, and now he can't be ashamed. He used to wonder how Gu Lang and the others made a living, but now he seems to have the answer.

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's surprised look, and continued to add: "It's just that although I can make some money, my health is not good, so I can't write much every time. Money is also limited."

Chen Xing automatically understood Gu Lang's words as his sadness for his inability to make money, and immediately comforted: "You are also like this because of your poor health. There are bigger things to do. Now I have made money, and I will definitely make more after a while, and I will definitely return the money to you as soon as possible."

Gu Lang looked at the innocent expression on Chen Xing's face, his eyes darkened, and he smiled softly: "No hurry, the left and right expenses are enough, don't put too much pressure on yourself."

Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang with a little more emotion, obviously Gu Lang and the others are so difficult, and they are always thinking of themselves, they are really good people!

Gu Lang was stared at by Chen Xing's gleaming eyes a little uncomfortable, averted his eyes a little, and changed the subject: "By the way, I just asked you something, what's your answer?"

Chen Xing had doubts on his face.

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who obviously forgot what he had just asked, and there was a bit of doting in his eyes that he didn't even notice, and said softly, "You want to be with me tomorrow. Are you going out?"

Chen Xing listened to his low and hoarse voice, hesitated and nodded, he felt that if he was with Gu Lang, he might not be afraid.

Seeing Chen Xing agree, Gu Lang raised the corners of his lips slightly, and there was an indescribable look on his handsome face: "If that's the case, then we'll make an appointment."

Chen Xing felt that something was wrong with him, obviously Gu Lang just said a very ordinary thing, but in his ears, he gave birth to a feeling that the two of them were not going out to join in the fun, but The illusion of going on a date made him blushed, and he hurriedly found an excuse to leave the study.

Until Chen Xing's back disappeared, Gu Lang looked at the empty plate still on the table, raised his eyebrows, and chuckled: "It's really stupid."

Because they were going out, they finished breakfast early the next day. Chen Xing, who had nothing to pack, changed into a clean clothes and waited at the door to get his books.

Just as Chen Xing was squatting at the door, fiddling with the dog's tail grass growing by the door, he suddenly noticed that someone was walking towards him, he subconsciously raised his head, when he saw the person coming Stopped for a moment.