Chapter 7: keep a pet

With the spread of word of mouth, Chen Xing's business is getting better and better day by day, and more and more people come. Sometimes there are people waiting there before he gets there.

On this day, Chen Xing just found a place to put his unicycle, and the aunt who had been waiting there for a long time shouted: "You little boss, why do you come so late every time? My grandson is still waiting to eat! By the way, remember to give me more today!"

After finishing speaking, she handed Chen Xing a big bowl that she brought with her, and asked Chen Xing to help her cook today's meal.

Chen Xing saw that she came to buy every day, and didn't care about the cheapness she took up, she smiled and gave her the meal, and said with a smile: "Here, Mrs. Sheng, your meal!"

Aunt Sheng took the meal and looked at Chen Xing's smiling face. She couldn't hold back, she leaned in front of Chen Xing and asked, "Little boss, how did you make this tofu? It's so delicious, can you teach me? My grandson loves to eat it."

It was the first time that Chen Xing encountered such a question, and he didn't know how to answer for a while.

Just when Chen Xing was in a dilemma, the man behind Auntie Sheng shouted, "Auntie, are you confused? This is the little boss's ability to eat, can you tell me You? Hurry up after you buy the meal, don't delay our brothers' meal."

Aunt Sheng turned her head angrily and wanted to reason with him, but who knew that she would see a few big and three rough men when she turned her head, she was also cowardly for a while, complained a few words, and left with her own meal . If her baby grandson hadn't eaten this and could eat more, she wouldn't have come to buy this thing, which is really bad luck.

Seeing that Auntie Sheng was gone, Chen Xing smiled at the man who was helping him, took the money he gave, gave him a bowl of rice, and specially gave him a little more Mapo Tofu.

Son~ It's all about seducing men to do business."

The little Er next to the woman looked at her charming lady boss, and then at the little brother who was dressed in plain clothes and did business in a down-to-earth manner. He didn't dare to take this.

The woman stared at Chen Xing for a long time, and when she saw a condescending figure entering the store, the expression on her face immediately became flattering, and she smiled at the man: "Brother Lai Jiu "Why are you free to come here today?"

Lai Jiu didn't look at her, went straight to find a seat and sat down, said rudely: "Naturally, I will come over when I have something to do, hurry up, order me some food, I have to go to work after I finish eating. By the way, put more meat, I have faded the taste of birds in my mouth these two days."

When the woman told the cook to come out again, Lai Jiu was looking at the store and asked suspiciously, "Boss Qiao, why is your store so deserted?"

In the shop that could seat more than a dozen tables, only seven or eight tables were occupied at this time.

Boss Qiao looked at Lai Jiu and complained: "You don't know, we have another rice seller here recently. He only sells one kind of vegetables, but he stole most of our business."

Lai Jiu was a little curious, "Can you steal so much business from you just by selling one dish?"

Boss Qiao continued dissatisfied: "That's not true, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it."

Lai Jiu suddenly became interested, looked at Boss Qiao and asked, "This is a bit interesting, where is the person you said?"

Well, right there."