Chapter 14: chicken soup

The little Er got the order of Boss Qiao, ran out without saying a word, and asked the boy from the Sun family who was still loudly promoting, and then ran to Granny Sun to ask about Chen Xing Come.

When I asked about the information that Boss Qiao wanted to know, Xiao Er returned to the store with a dazed expression, looked at the boss who was waiting for him to report, and hesitated: "Boss, I just inquired Clear."

Boss Qiao was already angry because of the poor business in the store. Seeing Xiao Er is still so hesitant, he suddenly became angry, "If you have anything to say, say it!"

Little Er was yelled at by her and didn't dare to answer back, she could only tell all the news he had inquired, "That kid in the Sun family is promoting a new place to sell food to that brother, And the little brother who sold Mapo tofu, not only did he not get arrested that day, but he rented the stall at the end of the street from the Lai family from the official."

The next second he finished speaking, a harsh female voice sounded in the store,

"What?!!"

Boss Qiao stared at the shop assistant in disbelief, obviously unable to accept the answer here.

Xiao Er shrank his neck and whispered, "I don't believe it either, but that's what the dead old woman said."

Boss Qiao glared angrily at Granny Sun's wonton stand, then turned to the terrified little Er next to him: "You look good on the store, I'll go out."

After finishing speaking, Boss Joe walked towards the end of the street with fierce steps.

Looking at the direction of the boss, the little Er, who could probably guess what he was going to do, shook his head helplessly and sighed: "He is just a little brother without relatives and no reason, the boss is this Why is it necessary?"

Boss Qiao found Chen Xing's current booth smoothly along the street, not because she has good eyes, but because Chen Xing's booth is too obvious.

As the owner of this stall, Chen Xing was standing in front of the stove to serve dishes to the new customers, and there was a long queue in front of him.

What made Boss Qiao feel a little unbelievable was that there were actually a few yamen in the queue. Looking at those yamen who were arrogant and showed off their might to the people on weekdays, they now look like a Ordinary people are obediently queuing up, and even take the initiative to help maintain order, her eyes are about to pop out.

Nameless jealousy breeds in Boss Qiao's heart, but she knows she can't do anything, so she watched Chen Xing for a long time, and when Chen Xing was almost busy, she turned back to her little boy Go to the restaurant.

Chen Xing knew nothing about the arrival of Boss Qiao. He didn't even know this person, and naturally he didn't want to care about things that had nothing to do with him.

After the busiest time, Chen Xing had a little time to breathe. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and handed the last bowl of Mapo tofu to the woman in front of him.

The woman is also an old customer, and can have a few words with Chen Xing on weekdays, she took the meal she bought, looked at Chen Xing and asked with some doubts: "I When I was lining up just now, I saw a woman staring at you, the little boss, is that someone from your family?"

Chen Xing's first reaction was that Grandma Sun came to him, and asked, "Is it an elderly mother-in-law?"

The woman shook her head, recalled, and said, "No, she is a very young and beautiful woman."

Chen Xing thought for a while, then shook his head and said, "Then maybe it was a passerby who happened to look at me a few more times. I don't know any young women."