Chapter 34: Jelly

Chen Xing looked at Zhao Jing with a nervous expression, thinking of the arrogant housekeeper who came a few days ago, he already had some thoughts in his heart, but he still smiled calmly on his face: "Miss, but Say it all right."

Seeing that Chen Xing did not show any rejection, Zhao Jing breathed a sigh of relief, and then slowly opened her mouth, "Does the little boss remember the dessert you gave me last time?"

Chen Xing nodded, of course he remembered it, but what Zhao Jing said now made him a little confused.

The guilt on Zhao Jing's face became more and more in front of her, she didn't even dare to look directly into Chen Xing's eyes, and said softly: "When you gave me that dessert last time, I happened to have one at home. The guest was there. So, I brought the dessert over and enjoyed it with the guest, who liked it very much."

Chen Xing vaguely guessed the following story, and sure enough, Zhao Jing went on to say: "I didn't expect my mother to see her like it, so I wanted to send her some more to bring her closer, and asked someone to come on her own initiative. threaten you."

At this time, Chen Xing suddenly figured out why a housekeeper would fight for dessert. It's just that he still doesn't quite understand, it's just a dessert, does it matter as much as he said?

Chen Xing thought so, and asked directly, and then saw that Zhao Jing in front of him seemed to be thinking of something, and the originally embarrassed face immediately appeared a bit of halo, looking extraordinarily the excitement,

"Naturally, little boss, you don't know, I have grown so big and have never eaten anything better than that dessert. Ever since I finished eating, I have been thinking about it, if it wasn't for worrying about bothering you , I actually want to buy some more."

Speaking of this, Zhao Jing's face seemed to be a little red, and she looked extra embarrassed.

Chen Xing was amused by her innocence. He felt that Zhao Jing was a good girl, otherwise he would not have stepped forward to help her block that slap that day.

Chen Xingnian turned to look at the shy girl in front of her, and asked bluntly, "So, you came here to let me make that dessert for you?"

Zhao Jing did not expect Chen Xing to guess what she meant at once, she looked at Chen Xing a little embarrassedly, and nodded embarrassedly, "Yes, that guest is extremely important to our family. , my mother is also trying very hard to make friends, so I have to trouble you."

Chen Xing raised his eyes and looked up after saying these words, his face had turned completely red, and he looked extraordinarily ashamed. , I gradually had some ideas in my heart.

Zhao Jing looked at Chen Xing who didn't answer after listening to her words, and felt a little anxious. She wasn't afraid of her mother's scolding, she was just being lectured, but she was afraid that if she couldn't ask for something, her mother would ask the housekeeper to ask for it again, it would not be so easy to be kind. Although she doesn't care about family affairs, she also heard that the following people talked about the way the second housekeeper behaved.

Fortunately, when Zhao Jing began to feel impatient and hesitated to tell Chen Xing the whole story, Chen Xing said directly, "Since it is the request of the young lady, then I will It should be down."

Zhao Jing's eyes lit up and she looked at Chen Xing incredulously, "Really?"

Chen Xing looked at her and curled the corners of her lips, said warmly: "Naturally, she will not deceive Miss."

Zhao Jing's anxiety was swept away just now, looking at Chen Xing's eyes shining, she said happily: "That's great."

Seeing Zhao Jing's happy appearance, Chen Xing became more and more sure of the thoughts in his heart, but he felt that those left and right had nothing to do with him, so he did not continue to ask, just continued: "What flavor do you need this time, Miss, and how much?"