Chapter 25: Foodstuff

Chen Xing immediately blushed when he heard Gu Lang's words as if he was coaxing the child, watching him try to defend: "I, I'm not afraid."

You know, the moment a person's head hits the ground, it bounces twice on the ground like a ball woven with vines and then stops. A lot of bright red blood spurts out from the broken neck, and it falls all over the ground. If... "

Gu Lang looked at him in horror, the smile that was still in his eyes had subsided, and even a little apology appeared. He just covered Chen Xing's eyes just because he didn't want him to see those terrible pictures, but now he took the initiative to mention that it was his fault.

Chen Xing covered Gu Lang's mouth when his head was hot, and when he came back to his senses, he felt the softness under his palm, and realized that it was Gu Lang's lips. The pale face turned **** again.

Chen Xing quickly removed the hand that was on Gu Lang's face, and looked at Gu Lang with a blushing face,

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

The two apologies that sounded together made the two who originally looked at each other froze for a moment.

Gu Lang reacted first, and said to Chen Xing, who had recovered, "Sorry, I shouldn't have spoken to scare you."

Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang, who was apologizing to him, and felt that his face was burning with panic. It was originally his own problem, and he had to ask Gu Lang and him to apologize.

Chen Xing waved his hand quickly, and hurriedly said: "No, it's not your fault, it's my problem, you don't need to apologize to me."

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing who kept taking the problem to himself, and felt that if he continued to argue, this problem might not end.

Therefore, Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with the same gentle smile as before, and changed the subject: "The manuscript fee is settled today, and I will invite you to the restaurant for dinner later."

Chen Xing, who was still trying to apologize to Gu Lang, suddenly turned the topic to eating. At first, he couldn't react, but he continued to follow his words, "This, It's kind of bad."

Gu Lang looked at the ignorance in Chen Xing's eyes, the curvature of the corners of his mouth gradually became larger, and his voice became more and more gentle. "It's not good there?"

Looking at the handsome face that was getting closer and closer to him, Chen Xing's face that had cooled down gradually turned red again, he subconsciously looked away, and said uncomfortably: "Last time we went out I didn't bring Qiu Jiu with me when I ate, and he didn't come this time either. I think it's a little bit bad for us to eat alone."

Gu Lang, who had been guessing what Chen Xing would say, laughed softly when he heard him say this, with a bit of doting in his tone that he hadn't even noticed himself. "How about we go back and call Qiu Jiu and let him go with us?"

Seeing Gu Lang accommodating himself again and again, Chen Xing, who was already blushing, felt more and more embarrassed, he didn't even dare to look into Gu Lang's eyes, his eyes were erratic and low Said: "No, let's go buy some ingredients and go back and make our own. I think what I make myself is not much better than the outside."

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing who looked left and right but didn't look at him, with a little more smile in his eyes, and said warmly: "Okay, it's up to you."

Chen Xing's heart beat faster involuntarily, and felt that it was a foul for Gu Lang to speak to him like this.

Finished seasoning.