Anniversary

_______

Y/N's POV:

The day has come! It's finally our 3rd anniversary! I can't wait to see her and spend this day with her. Im planning to take her in a fancy restaurant for dinner. I looked at the flowers that i'm going to give her, the honey-like scent of tulips lingered to my nose as i sighed contentedly. "I hope she will like it"

After i'm done preparing, texted her "hey baby, are you ready? I'm gonna fetch you now". She replied, "Yes! I'm ready, take care on your way here love you lots!"

I smiled and drove to her dorm
__

I tapped my foot nervously on the floor as i wait for the door to open, I knocked on the door once again until someone opened it, it was minji. "Oh hi y/n oppa! Ooh you look so good! Come in, you know that hanni takes too long to prepare" i chuckled "it's fine minji-ah I can wait for her" she smiled and say "you surely have a lot of patience for her", "oh i surely do!" i replied.

Minji shouted "Hanni! You're mighty boyfriend is here!". Not so long, hanni shouted back, "just a minute!".

Hyein, Danielle, and Haerin got out from their room. When they saw me, they run towards me and showered me with compliments.

Hanni came out from her room with her gummy teeth smile and i was stunned by her beauty, long black hair with a black long sleeved dress enhanced by a shiny black heels. I wonder how the hell did women walk in them?

(Omg she's looks so beautiful I'm gonna die! Anyways, back to the story!)

i can't help but to stare at her "I'm gonna melt if you keep staring me like that" hanni said, "well i can't help it, you look so beautiful tonight" her face flushed into crimson red and I chuckled at her cuteness, "y-yah stop!" she playfully smacked my chest while burying her face in my neck.

"happy 3rd anniversary, my love" i said as i kissed her lips then I asked, "let's go?", she cheerfully replied "yes! Let's go!". We bid our goodbyes to her other members.

-Timeskip-

We arrived at the restaurant and the waitress approached us "did you have any reservations sir?", "Yes, reservation for Y/N L/N please" I responded, "okay, this way sir" the waitress accompanied us to our table.

We were engulfed by a beautiful scenery.

"This place is so beautiful y/n!" Hanni said scanning the place "thank you for bringing me here, this is the best anniversary ever!"

"Anything for you, I want this anniversary to be memorable. I want to spend more anniversaries with you. I love you so much." I said as I kissed her hand.

She stared at me lovingly and said "happy anniversary too, baby you don't know how much you made me happy this night".

"Oh wait, I almost forgot!" I gave her the flowers "this is for you, my love" i leaned to kiss her lips. She smelled it and smiled, "thank you so much y/n"

We spent our night full of love and happiness.

_______

I hope you liked my first story!!