A Christmas To Remember

Third Person's POV:

It was a cold and snowy Christmas day, but that didn't stop Hanni and Y/n from braving the weather to spend the holidays together.

They had been dating for over a year now, and this was going to be their first Christmas together.

Both of them were filled with excitement and joy as they made their way to Y/n's cozy cottage nestled in the countryside.

Y/N's's POV:

As soon as Hanni arrived, i welcomed her with a warm hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Merry Christmas, my love," She said, her bright smile lighting up the room. I couldn't help but feel my heart flutter at the sight of Hanni's beautiful smile.

I had gone all out to make their our Christmas together special.

The cottage was decorated with twinkling lights, wreaths, and a beautifully adorned Christmas tree stood in the corner.

The aroma of cinnamon and baked goodies filled the air, making my stomach growl.

"Wow, Y/n, this place looks amazing!" Hanni exclaimed, taking in the festive atmosphere.

"It's all for you, my love. I wanted our first Christmas together to be unforgettable," i replied, gazing lovingly into Hanni's eyes.

I couldn't believe how lucky i was to have Hanni in my life. We had met at a coffee shop a year ago, and from the moment we laid eyes on each other, it was like the universe had conspired to bring us together.

We were the perfect match, and our love only grew stronger with each passing day.

As Hanni settled on the couch, i brought out a tray of hot cocoa and cookies.

"Come, sit with me. We have a whole day of Christmas festivities planned," i said, taking a sip of my cocoa.

And so, Hanni and i spent the entire day decorating the tree, making gingerbread houses, and exchanging gifts.

Each thoughtful gift reflected the deep love we shared for one another, and it brought tears to my eyes.

"Thank you, Y/n. This is the best Christmas ever," Hanni said, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"It's not over yet, my love. There's one more surprise," i replied with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

We bundled up and headed outside, where i had set up a romantic sleigh ride through the snowy countryside.

We cuddled close, sipping on hot cocoa as we marveled at the beautiful winter wonderland surrounding us.

"This is so magical. I never thought I'd experience a Christmas like this," Hanni said, snuggling further into my embrace.

"I promise to make every Christmas with you this special," i whispered, placing a sweet kiss on Hanni's forehead.

After the sleigh ride, we returned to the cottage, where i had prepared a delicious feast.

As we sat by the fireplace, enjoying the warmth and each other's company, we talked about our future and all the things we wanted to do together.

"I want to take you to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower with you," Hanni said dreamily.

"I want to take you to my hometown and show you where I grew up," i replied, my eyes lighting up with excitement.

It was moments like these that filled our hearts with love and happiness.

We were each other's best friend, soulmate, and forever love.

Third Person's POV:

As the night drew to a close, Hanni couldn't thank Y/n enough for making their first Christmas together so special and incredible.

They exchanged one last kiss under the mistletoe, knowing that this was just the beginning of a lifetime of Christmases filled with love, joy, and happiness.

As they snuggled in bed, watching the snow fall outside, Y/n whispered, "I love you, Hanni."

"I love you more, Y/n," Hanni replied, pulling him closer.

And in that moment, they knew that this was truly a Christmas to remember – a symbol of their love and the start of many more memories to cherish.