Still the same. ?

Y/N's POV:

I haven't seen my high school sweetheart Hanni for ten years, since graduation. To be honest, i had never gotten over her and i was excited, but somewhat anxious, to attend my high school reunion. I wondered what had become of her, and if the young woman i had fallen in love with was still the same person inside.

At the reunion, i quickly spotted my fellow classmates, but i couldn't find Hanni. I asked around, but no one had news about her. In desperation, i searched for her online. To my surprise, i found her: she was a rising star in a girl group called NewJeans in Korea.

I was taken aback. My anxiety increased as i pondered my dilemma: Could i reconcile my two realities - the young woman i fell in love with and the celebrity she had become? After some reflection, i decided to reach out to her and find out.

I sent a message to the girl group's Instagram account, telling the story of our young love and asking to contact her. To my utter joy, she responded and agreed to meet up with me so I immediately booked a flight to Korea.

On the cool autumn day we finally reunited, I saw that she was as beautiful as ever. But even more important, i saw my high school sweetheart in her loving eyes. After a lot of conversation, i knew that my love for her was still as strong as ever.