Phoning (1)

Y/N's POV:

I've been a fan of New Jeans since they debuted. And i am a big fan of Hanni.

After they promoted their app called Phoning, i immediately signed up for subscription.

This is the only way i know that i can talk to her.

After the transaction is successful, i immediately tapped Hanni's profile, i wanted to talk to her right away.

My hands are trembling in nervousness as i think of what i'm going to say.

But when i was thinking, i saw her typing and my heart beats crazy.

Hanni: Hello!!! How are you?

'Am i dreaming?' i slapped myself to check if i am dreaming. But turns out, it's real.

Y/N: Hi! I've been admiring you ever since! The first time i saw you was in permission to dance.

Hanni: Ohh, you're an army?

Y/N: And a tokki too!

Hanni: Who is your favorite member then?

Y/N: Hmm, do you know my bias named Hanni?

Hanni: HANNI?!!!

Y/N: Yes! She is my bias.

Hanni: Well guess what, I'm Hanni!

Y/N: Exactly!

Hanni: HAHAH YOU WERE TALKING TO YOUR BIAS THIS ENTIRE TIME AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HAHAHAHAHA!!

Y/N: I know that i'm talking to you, i was just joking about the not knowing thing:>

Hanni: I KNEW IT! you almost got me tho, well played

Y/N: How is life being an idol?

Hanni: It's stressful, i have no rest at all. I'm just glad that i have a loyal fandom like you, though, it makes everything worth it at the end of the day.

Y/N: Hey, don't overwork yourself.

Hanni: It's easier said than done, the k-pop industry is ruthless. But i'm trying my best.

Y/N: Talk to me whenever you're tired. And take a rest.

Hanni's POV:

My heart melted at Y/n's words, this is the first time someone talked to me like this. And i knew this is what i needed.

He chatted me again after a couple of minutes.

Y/N: What kind of guy are you into?

Hanni: I like guys who can listen and understand me, and care about me. I’m a pretty clingy person so someone who doesn’t mind being hugged (a lot) i like them. Also it’s a bonus (although it’s not completely necessary) when they’re a bit taller than me since i’m quite smol. The perfect guy would be someone who can support and make me happy, but can also lean on me when he needs me since i love supporting and helping people too.

hby?

Y/N: My standard is you

'Wait, am i blushing?' I asked myself as i felt my cheeks warm.

Hanni: Stop ittt!!! that’s so sweet omg, i’d still want to know what YOURE into though!

Y/N: I like you for being selfless, cute, smol, loving, and kind, in short i love all about you.

3rd Person's POV:

As they continued to talk to each other, little did they know that something in their heart will grow eventually.