The Shopaholic and The Cheapskate

Third Person's POV:

Hanni and Y/n were two completely different people when it came to money.

Hanni was a self-proclaimed shopaholic, always indulging in the latest fashion trends and designer labels.

Y/n, on the other hand, was a cheapskate, careful with every penny he spent, thanks to his family's near bankruptcy when he was younger.

Little did they know, their families had arranged for them to be married, much to their shock and dismay.

Y/N's POV:

"Do you think money grows on trees?" I asked as i watched Hanni return from a shopping spree, her arms filled with designer bags.

"Well, it's made of paper isn't it?" Hanni replied with a laugh, not understanding my frugality.

We were both from wealthy families, but our attitudes towards money couldn't be any more different.

My family had been hit hard by our financial troubles, causing me to be very careful with my spending.

Hanni, on the other hand, had never known the struggle of financial instability, always getting what she wanted.

Our families, who were long-time business partners, thought that a marriage between their children would solidify their relationship.

And before they knew it, Hanni and i were forced into an arranged marriage.

At first, we were both hesitant and resistant to the idea.

Hanni couldn't imagine being tied down to one person for the rest of her life, while me, couldn't fathom being married to someone who spent money so frivolously.

But as we got to know each other, we realized that we had more in common than we thought.

We both had a love for adventure and trying new things. And most importantly, we both had a strong sense of family values.

As we talked more and more, our initial dislike for each other turned into admiration and then love.

We may have been complete opposites, but we were the perfect balance for each other.

One day, i took Hanni to a local market, much to her dismay.

The thought of buying things that weren't designer or on sale made her cringe.

But as we walked around, i showed Hanni how to haggle and find good deals.

"You see, Hanni, you don't always have to spend a fortune to look good," i said with a smile as i held up a scarf i had just bargained for.

Hanni's POV:

I was amazed by Y/n's bargaining skills and soon found myself enjoying the experience.

That day, i didn't buy anything from my usual designer stores, but instead found some unique items at the market.

From that day on, Y/n and i started to understand and appreciate each other's viewpoints on money.

I learned to be more sensible with my spending, while Y/n learned to let loose a little and enjoy the finer things in life.

As the years went by, our marriage was filled with many conversations about money.

Sometimes we would argue, but most times we would come to a compromise.

And in the end, we always found a way to make it work.

Third Person's POV:

Their families were thrilled to see how much they had grown and the love they shared.

They couldn't be happier that their arranged marriage had turned into such a beautiful and loving relationship.

"Do you remember when we first got married and we couldn't stand each other?" Hanni asked one day as they sat on the couch, looking through old photo albums.

Y/n chuckled, "Yes, that seems like a lifetime ago."

"I'm so glad we gave each other a chance," Hanni said, leaning her head on Y/n's shoulder.

"Me too," Y/n said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

As they looked through the pictures, they couldn't help but think about how different their lives would have been if they hadn't been forced into marriage.

They were grateful for the push their families had given them because it led them to each other, their perfect match.

In the end, Hanni and Y/n proved that even the most unlikely pair could find love and happiness.

And they were living proof that sometimes, an arranged marriage can turn into a happily ever after.