Marriage

Y/N's POV:

Pham Hanni, mostly known as Hanni of NewJeans. She is my childhood bestfriend, my girlfriend, and officially my wife. We've been married since 15th of February, and living happily with our adopted child.

If you're wondering how did we get here, well...

-Flashback-

"Both of you should get married." My father said while we were eating. Hanni and I choked to our foods, and looked at him with my eyes wide open.

Hanni and i like each other and our family knows about that. But we are still teenagers, didn't he think of that?

"Dad, we are still young. Yes, we are at the right age but don't you think it's too early?" I asked.

"You will also end up getting married, so why not now?", my father said while holding my shoulders.

"Look y/n, we are getting old, we don't know when we will die and we are getting sick too. So we want to see you have a happy family as long as we live. Me and hanni's dad talked about that." My father said.

I looked at Mr. Pham as he nodded in response.

I sighed and said, "I don't want to ruin Hanni's career."

"Don't worry, we will talk to Mr. Bang." Mr. Pham said

I looked at my mother and she nodded at me.

"Let's just ask hanni first." I looked at her and saw that she seemed to have made a decision.

I did not expect her answer.

"I would love to get married with you." She said while looking at me. "But dad, please make sure that the wedding will be private." She said, and turned her gaze to her father.

Happiness rushed all over me.

"We promise that this will be the luxurious private wedding." My father said

"What about you, y/n?" Mr. Pham asked

"Of course, yes." I said while smiling

"We will help you arrange your wedding." My father said

After we had dinner, hanni and I went to my room to talk.

"Well, this is it. We are going to get married." I said to hanni and i held her hands.

"I don't mind getting married, as long as it's you that i will marry." Hanni said as she kissed me.

-Wedding day-

3rd person's POV:

They never thought that they'd get married so young, but here they are standing in front of their close friends and family.

The wedding was quick but certainly not without love. Their parents had given their blessings, something they never could have imagined.

They celebrated that day, surrounded by the people they loved the most, but there were those throughout the course of their marriage when the pressure of being so young and married felt overwhelming. But it was during those tough moments, when they most needed each other, that their love continued to grow.
_______

Soon enough, they adopted their first child, and it's a baby girl. A new life, a new family, and a new path to be crafted together. For the two young newlyweds, it was a reminder of why they had married in the first place - to build a life together, no matter what court of opinion comes their way.

Though it was never easy, their bond was unwavering. Together they built a life they were proud of and were always reminded of the reason they married so young - their parents' blessing of love.

Since then, taking care of their child was their number one priority. Hanni and y/n sorted all of their schedules to give time for their baby. They wanted her to feel loved.

Y/n's eyes flung open as he heard a cry from the other room, he got up from the bed gently so that Hanni wouldn't wake up. He rushed to the room and saw their child crying.

"Shhh, stop crying now daddy is here." y/n said and picked up his daughter from the crib.

His daughter wouldn't stop crying.

"Maybe you're hungry." he said and put his daughter down first to brew milk for her.

"Here you go." He picked up his daughter and he made her drink her milk.

His daughter began to calm down as he sighed in relief.

"Do you want me to sing for you?" He asked as if he will receive an answer.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said and he sang a lullaby for her.

While he's singing, his baby began to fall asleep, he stared at her lovingly while putting her back into her crib.

"We will make sure to be the best parents we could be, and we were grateful for the opportunity to take care of you, me and your mother love you so much." He said as tears began to fall from his eyes thinking that he is beyond grateful for having their daughter and his wife in his life.

He wiped his tears and planted a kiss on his daughter and went back to their room. He laid down and hugged hanni from behind.

"I would have been the one to get up and see her" Hanni said and faced him.

Y/n carresed Hanni's cheek and said "No, it's fine you are tired so you need to rest. Did I wake you up?"

"Yes, when you left." Hanni said. "You surely shower Haewon with love." She chuckled.

"We surely do, so let's go back to sleep and have some rest shall we?" Y/n said as he pulled Hanni closer to him.

"Good night, my love." Hanni said and hugged y/n

"Good night." He said and kissed hanni's forehead.

He swore to God that he will love them unconditionally and be the best dad and a husband for them.