Say You Won't Let Go (2)

Y/N's POV

As I stood at the altar, watching my beautiful bride Hanni walk down the aisle, I couldn't believe that this day had finally come.

After all these years, we were finally getting married, and nothing could make me happier.

I remember the first time I saw her. It was in that small, dimly lit bar in the heart of the city.

The noise of the crowded bar was overwhelming, but one person stood out to me. She was sitting at the end of the bar, sipping on a martini and flipping through a magazine.

Her dark hair cascaded down her back, and her sharp features were highlighted by the dim lighting. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

It wasn't always easy, especially when we hit a rough patch. But we always managed to work through our issues, and our love only grew stronger.

And now, as I looked into Hanni's eyes, I knew that she was the one for me. She was my best friend, my confidant, and my soulmate. And today, I was going to make her my wife.

As the ceremony progressed, and we exchanged our vows, I couldn't help but get emotional. I promised to love and cherish her, to support her in all her endeavors, and to always be by her side, no matter what.

And when the priest finally pronounced us husband and wife, I kissed my beautiful bride as the whole congregation erupted into cheers and applause. It was the happiest moment of my life.

The reception was a blur of music, laughter, and happy tears. Our families and friends all gathered to celebrate our love, and it was a night to remember.

As we danced our first dance as husband and wife, I whispered to Hanni, "I can't believe I'm the luckiest man in the world. I love you so much."

Hanni smiled and replied, "I love you too, Y/n. I can't wait to start our life together."

And that's exactly what we did. We went on our honeymoon, traveled the world, and made countless memories together. We also talked about our future and starting a family.

A few years later, we welcomed our first child, a beautiful daughter. She had Hanni's eyes and my smile, and we were overjoyed to have her in our lives.

As we adjusted to parenthood, Hanni and I continued to support each other in our careers. I took on more responsibility at my firm, and Hanni's idol career was thriving. And amidst the chaos of raising a child, we always made time for each other.

We also had our share of challenges, especially with balancing our busy schedules with raising a child. But we always found a way to make it work, and our love only grew deeper.

A few years later, we welcomed our second child, a handsome son. He was a spitting image of me, and I couldn't wait to teach him all the things my father had taught me.

As our children grew, so did our love for each other. We were each other's rock, and we couldn't imagine a life without the other. And as we watched our children grow into amazing individuals, we knew that we had created something special together.

Years went by, and our children left for college. Hanni and I finally had more time to ourselves, and we took full advantage of it. We traveled, tried new things, and enjoyed each other's company more than ever.

And now, as we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary, I couldn't believe how far we had come. We had been through so much together, and our love had only grown stronger with each passing day.

As we sat on the porch swing, watching the sunset, Hanni turned to me and said, "I can't believe it's been 25 years. I still feel like that same girl who fell in love with you at the bar."

I smiled and replied, "And I still feel like that same boy who couldn't believe his luck when you said yes to being his girlfriend."

Hanni laughed, and we talked about our first date, our wedding day, and all the memories in between. And as we watched our grandchildren playing in the yard, we knew that our love story was far from over.

All these years with Hanni by my side, through thick and thin, had been a blessing. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life, and I was grateful for every moment we shared together.

As the stars twinkled in the night sky, I leaned over and kissed Hanni's forehead. "I love you more than words can say, Hanni. Here's to many more years together."

Hanni smiled and replied, "I love you too, Y/n. Always and forever." And as we held each other, surrounded by love and happiness, I knew that our love was a forever kind of love.