On your chest (2)

______________

One day, all hardships will be solved.
______________

Y/N's POV:

It's been a year after me and Hanni broke up, I got into medication because depression conquered my body. It was tough, i battled without someone by my side. I also thought of killing myself because I can't take it anymore.

But now, i can finally say i overcame all of my problems and became a better version of me.

I thought of going out for a walk to get some fresh air. I put on the hoodie that Hanni gave me and left.
_____________

Hanni's POV:

I'm not gonna lie, i miss y/n so much, I always think about him and i hope to see him again and have him back in my arms.

"Hanni unnie, buy something for us to eat at the convenience store. Please?" Danielle pleaded while doing an aegyo. I don't want to see it anymore so I agreed because I was hungry too. Hyein wanted to come but i insisted.

As I was walking, i saw a familiar guy. I remembered the hoodie I gave y/n, the same one the guy was wearing.

'It looks like y/n' I thought as I brushed it off and continued walking to the convenience store.
___________

Y/N's POV:

I was hungry so i thought of going to the convenience store. I went to the chips aisle and saw a woman I didn't expect to see.

It was Hanni.

Everything i feel for her seemed to come back and I called her name.

"Hanni?" She looked at me and her eyes widened.

I went to her and hugged her tightly. He also hugged me and I heard her crying.

"Y/n, I can't believe it's you. I missed you so much!" She said.

"I missed you too Hanni" I said as i smiled widely

'Oh God, I missed this girl so much' I thought.

"We have more catching to do."
___________

One day, this patience will be finished.
___________