Mistakes were made

Y/N's POV:

"Hanni?" i said as a tear escaped my eyes

I saw her with another man. I had to go there and stop them from making out...

I had always been an open person with no shame or secrets to hide behind but now, it hurt so bad...

"Hey... Hanni?" i called again

Her head whipped up from where she was kissing the other man and he looked at me in confusion, "Y/...? Why are you here...?", she asked me curiously.

But then i shook my head and ran away from them without another word.

My mind went blank after that. The only thing that could be heard was my footsteps and hanni calling my name.

I wanted to forget everything. I wanted to erase every trace of that horrible day from my mind, but that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

No matter how hard i tried I never seemed to be able to put this incident behind me...

My mind wandered to thoughts of hanni who cheated on me.

After 3 days, someone came knocking on my door. It's hanni.

"What do you want?" i asked her sternly, trying not to show any emotion.

I don't even think she knew I loved her still...

"Can we talk?", she whispered. Her voice sounded hoarse as if she was crying.

She sat down next to me and took my hand.

My body tensed. I didn' t want to make anymore progress towards getting rid of this...

I wanted to keep it as a big black hole inside me forever.

"Y/n, lets talk. please?" she asked me with hope in her eyes.

"For what Hanni?! I already seen it all!" I shouted that made her flinch

"Thats why im here, i want to fix it all." hanni said softly.

I looked at her with tears welling up in my eyes.

"There is nothing that could fix our relationship. Its gone for good now..", i told her as my tears kept on falling.

Hanni came closer to me and pulled me into a hug.

"You're right... I fucked up so badly. I shouldnt cheat on you but here i am, i did." she said.

I sniffled a little, "Then why dont you leave and start your own life again with your new lover?" i suggested.

Hanni shook her head, "I cant do that. He deserves better"

"And what about me? What do you think i deserve?" I asked her coldly

"I'm sorry Y/n..., i promise i will make it better." hanni said softly

"no, i've made up my mind hanni were done." i replied angrily

Hanni looked stunned by my outburst and walked off quickly without another word.

As i closed my door, i cried into my pillow once more.

I had lost my soulmate in a matter of seconds.

I had no idea what to do or whom to turn to.