Valentine's Day

Y/N's POV:

I was beyond excited for Valentine's Day this year. I had been dating my girlfriend, Hanni, for almost a year now and i wanted to make this day extra special for her.

After careful planning, i decided to surprise her with a romantic day filled with surprises and activities we both loved.

The day started with me knocking on Hanni's door with a bouquet of her favorite flowers and a box of chocolates. She opened the door with a wide smile and pulled me in for a warm embrace.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love," i said as i handed her the bouquet.

"Thank you, babe. They're beautiful," Hanni replied with a grin.

After a quick breakfast at a nearby cafe, i took Hanni to the park where we had our first date.

I had set up a picnic basket filled with our favorite food and drinks. As we were enjoying our meal, i took out a Polaroid camera and took a photo of us together.

"This is such a perfect day," Hanni said with a smile as she looked at the photo.

"It's going to get even better," i said with a smirk.

After the picnic, i took Hanni on a romantic walk through the park.

We talked about our future plans and dreams, and i couldn't help but feel grateful for having Hanni by my side.

As we reached the end of the walk, i took Hanni to a pottery studio. Hanni had always talked about wanting to try pottery, and i had secretly booked a couple's class for us.

"This is incredible, Y/n. I can't believe you remembered I wanted to try this," Hanni said with a bright smile.

"Well, it is Valentine's Day, and I wanted to make all your wishes come true," i replied with a wink.

The pottery class was a huge success, and both Hanni and i managed to make beautiful pieces for each other.

We spent the rest of the afternoon strolling through the city, holding hands and stealing kisses.

As the sun started to set, i took Hanni to a rooftop restaurant with a stunning view of the city. The table was decorated with candles and rose petals, and a bottle of Hanni's favorite wine was waiting for us.

"This is like something out of a movie, Y/n. Thank you for making this day so special," Hanni said as she looked at the breathtaking view.

After dinner, i took Hanni to a nearby theater where we watched a romantic movie.

As we walked out of the theater, i pulled Hanni into a slow dance on the street.

Passersby stopped and smiled at the sight of this young couple swaying to the music, lost in ourr own little world.

As the clock struck midnight, i brought Hanni to my apartment. I had transformed the living room into a cozy, intimate setting with dim lights and soft music playing in the background.

"Y/n, this has been the most amazing Valentine's Day. Everything was so thoughtful and romantic," Hanni said with tears in her eyes.

"There's one more surprise," i said as i took Hanni's hand and led her to the balcony.

On the balcony, there was a telescope set up, pointing towards the sky. I had always been fascinated by space, and i knew Hanni shared the same interest.

We spent the next few hours stargazing and talking about the wonders of the universe.

As we leaned against each other, watching the stars, i knew i had found my perfect match in Hanni.

We talked about our love for each other and made promises for the future. And as we exchanged heartfelt "I love you's", i couldn't imagine spending Valentine's Day with anyone else.

The rest of the night was filled with cuddles and laughter as we watched our favorite movies. And as we finally drifted off to sleep, i knew that this would be a Valentine's Day that we would never forget.

From start to finish, the day had been filled with love, happiness, and cherished moments. For Hanni and i, it was a reminder of the strong bond we shared and our endless love for each other.

And we both knew that no matter how many Valentine's Days passed, this one would always hold a special place in our hearts.