Last date

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

Me and hanni broke up but we decided to have our last date together.

I wanted it to be special so I picked a place near the city that was beautiful in spring with trees on both sides of the road and flowers everywhere. It was my favorite place.

Me and hanni had been dating for about two years now and I knew she loved me very much.

I wasn't sure if she really felt the same way because she wasn't as expressive when it came to expressing herself verbally or physically, but she did love me more than anything else.

She said her heart belonged to me and that I was her life partner, which was exactly what I wanted, and I would take care of her no matter what. She told me once that I gave her strength and courage whenever she needed it.

But destiny is not on our side, we became busy leading to constant arguments and tension between us.

When we got back together after months of being separated, things were worse than ever. I didn't want to leave her. I missed her every day, especially during my dance practices and at night when I went home early and tried to sleep without thinking about her.

"Let's sit here." i said pointing at the bench near us.

We sat down and looked at the sky. There was a cloudless blue and there was some stars out. The moon was shining bright, and the clouds reflected the lights from the city.

Me and hanni stared at the starlit sky while holding hands. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I said looking at her.

She nodded. "The view here reminds me of our first date." She smiled.

"You remember when you asked me to go with you to the park?" I added. She nodded.

"Well, we were sitting there and the sky was almost completely clear and the moonlight shined down on us. That was one of my favorite days of my life." I leaned against her and she smiled at the memory.

"But today, everything looks the same," she whispered. I squeezed her hand to let her know I heard her.

She took a deep breath and continued. "We're supposed to have dinner together but I'm not going to. I've already booked tickets for tonight and cancelled them." I could feel the pain in her voice. Her eyes were getting teary but she wouldn't cry.

I didn't want to start crying right now. She deserved to feel happy too. I just wish I could help her forget all of this but I can't do that.

I couldn't make any promises or change anything for her. And I couldn't force her to stay with me even though I would like nothing more than to hold her and comfort her.

"Don't worry." I squeezed her hand tighter to try and reassure her.

"Everything will be fine. You'll see. I'm always here for you." She looked at me and wiped away tears with her free hand.