You're The Art

Hanni's POV:

I had always been fascinated with the arts; be it visual, performative, or audible.

I have a keen eye for every single pieces that could be considered a work of art. Thus, when the opportunity to visit my favorite gallery finally arrived, i am more than excited.

I arrived at the gallery an hour before the exhibit opens and when it finally opened, i took in all the spectacular artwork that was featured.

One painting in particular caught my eye. It was an abstract painting, and the colors in it seemed so vivid and alive that it almost brought a tear to my eyes.

I was so entranced by it that i almost forgot to move on and explore the exhibits around the room.

I felt instantly connected to it. Curious to know who the artist was, i inquired the gallery attendant.

To my greatest surprise, the artist was someone i knew...

My ex, Y/n.

I was so stunned that i almost didn't know what to do. All i could do was stand and stare at the painting, at the work of art Y/n had put his soul into.

Seeing his name attached to the painting gave me a strange yet exciting feeling.

I wanted to instantly buy it, however, the owner of the artwork wasn't Y/n himself.

"Hey, do you know how I can buy this painting? I really want it," i said to the gallery attendant.

The attendant then told me that Y/n himself was the one who had the authority to sell it.

I then decided to look for Y/n. I found him at the back of the gallery, admiring every artwork he put out. I was awestruck by his passion.

The two of us had split amicably, but it was still a bit awkward for me to see us together now.

It was even more awkward when Y/n told me that he had painted the piece i was looking at.

"Y/n! I want to buy your painting," i said, my voice trembling with excitement.

But Y/n did not seem receptive to the idea. He let out a deep sigh and shook his head.

"No," he said, "I cannot sell it. I cannot part with this piece; it's something too special for me."

Rather than give up, i decided to continue to 'bother' Y/n by raising my offer for the painting.

I even started to follow him around the exhibit, as though he owed me something.

Y/N's POV:

Seeing how determined Hanni was to purchase the painting, i gave in and offered to sale the painting to her at a very high price; much higher than the usual asking price.

A price Hanni did not hesitate to pay. She was even more filled with joy as the painting now belonged to her.

Third person's POV:

And before long, the two of them started to get close again and eventually rediscovered their lost attraction.

They both realized that Y/n's painting was not simply an artwork, but a reflection of what was left of their love.

This time, it was Hanni who refused to let go of the painting.

And so, after months of following Y/n around, Hanni and Y/n ended up falling in love all over again.

Hanni kept the painting, a reminder of the time when her love for Y/n was so strong that it couldn't be denied.

And Hanni knew then that Y/n was the real artist of her beloved painting.

She had always been drawn to it, and it was Y/n, all along, that made it happen.

They were still together to this day, and Hanni could not be happier.