𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄

🜸

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝐽𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐

𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝐽𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑆
𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑦𝑐

𝟹:𝟹𝟹𝚙𝚖

_ _ _

"Hey I don't think I'm gonna go" I heard my friend sigh on the other end.

"Please journey I don't wanna go to this ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ by myself" I rolled my eyes "fine I'll go, what time do we have to be there?" She hummed

"Let's go around like eleven thirty" she looked back at the camera I nodded my head "okay imani I'll text you when I'm ready" she smiled and nodded I hung up.

It was only three so I still had some hours to kill so I cleaned up. I put on my playlist to make the time go faster.

I paused my music hearing my door bell ring. I looked though the glass door smiling it was imani "girl i thought you was gonna start getting ready" imani looked me up and down.

"I mean I was but I had hella time to kill and I needed to clean my house so" I shrugged she nodded looking around my place.

I had a pretty decent house, three bedroom two bathroom upstairs downstairs in the suburbs of manhattan.

𝐴/𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 🤑

"It's cool if I just get dressed over here then we can leave together?" Imani asked I nodded. "Girl of course you don't even gotta ask" I laughed we both went upstairs I took a shower.

I went to my closet looking for something to wear.
I wasn't a flashy person but when it came down to going out I was for sure gonna put that shit on.

I finally found something to wear getting dressed then doing my hair and makeup.

𝑂𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑝^

"Ouu, you look sexyyy" imani came behind me in the mirror "girl that's all you let's get ready to leave" I grabbed my car keys and we left.

                                          _ _ _

"My home boy should be on the counter pull up right there" imani pointed down the street "dougie" she yelled getting his attention he smiled walking up to my car "Yoo, wassgood mani" he dapped her up.

"Nun I'm here with my home girl" she pointed to me "yo home girl look ɢᴏᴏᴅᴅᴅ" he smirked at me I chuckled to myself "leave her alone, where's Kay and 'em" she asked "they inside"he pointed at a house that looked packed as hell people standing all outside.

"Alright my friend finna park we gonna me in soon" she rolled back up the window and I parked the car taking out my keys while we walked back to the house.

We made it inside and like i said it was packed people everywhere "hey Kay" imani give him a side hug "wassup mani" they pulled away from the hug while she gave hugs to the others.

"Who dat" the Kay boy pointed at me "this my best friend journey who I be telling y'all about" he made a face like he remember "oh she look even ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ in person tho" he looked me up and down I laughed to myself.

"Y'all gonna stop hitting on my best friend" imani joked "where the bottles" me and imani sat down I was in between her and Kay "them niggas went to go get some ta drink,ion know where the fuck they went" Kay glanced around.

"Ima go look for them I'll be back journey" I nodded. Now it was just me and Kay.

"What's ya name again" he look at me. he looked even better up close his gap fit his face perfectly.

"ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ what's yours" I kinda raised my voice over the music "Kevin just call me Kay ᴍᴀ" I nodded my head. "How old are you" Kay asked another question.

"Anyways" I tired to change the subject he laughed "cmon ma don't ignore my questions" I laughed
"I'm seven teen" he nodded "you look way older tho" he raised a brow "you tranna say I look old" I chucked "nah like you give me sexy grown women vibes" I nodded.

"Aight you niggas ready to drink" imani had a henny bottle in her hand and the other niggas had other drinks "of course pour me some" I handed her a red solo cup.

We were all chillin, we had all been drinking talking dancing, twerking me and Kay have been very feely since we started drinking.

We soon left the others going upstairs to a room.
He closed the door while we both sat on the bed.

I sat down next to him and we started making out.

One thing lead to another and that night my v-card was taken.

𝐴/𝑛 𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙

𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 🜸

_ _ _