Leaving For A While

Requested by noone made by authorI'm sorry I had this idea stuck in my head so I thought why not for some reason it won't let me add a pic for the chapter so it's up top)

I'm sorry I had this idea stuck in my head so I thought why not for some reason it won't let me add a pic for the chapter so it's up top)

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡

You had to leave the inkwell isles for a while, you just heard news there was another island and it had hudins like you!.
More people like you! You had to at least see right? But..the brothers..cuphead..couldn't come..you had to leave them..him..for a few days..you had to tell them but you couldn't bare to see the cups face.
You knocked on the tea cup cottage door.
Elder kettle surprisingly answered this time it was usually the cup.
"Ah Y/N how are you? Are you after the brothers?"
"I'm after all three of you actually"
"Oh come on in then the boys are just playing chess" Elder kettle stated
You nodded and walked inside he was right the brothers were playing chess and mugman won.
"Ha I win!" He cheered
"Eh I ain't to worried about it it's just some stupid game anyways.."
They hadn't noticed you yet until elder kettle spoke up.
"Boys someone's here to see you" He declared both boys turned in their chair and looked over.
"Y/N!"
"Hi baby!"
"Now boys Y/N wants to talk to us about something do you want to pause your game of chess?" Elder kettle asked
"We just finished elder kettle!" Mugman replied
"Whats up baby?"
How could you say this? How could you put it without hurting them..or him..
"I..recently found out..that there is an island with people..like me on it..I'm.. going there for a few days..I leave tommorow.." you saddly replied
Mugman gasped but he seemed happy for you.
"An island of other hudins like you?! That's so exciting I hope you have fun!" He declared getting up and bolting over giving you a cuddle.
"That's thrilling be sure to say hello for us won't you?" Elder kettle asked putting a supportive hand on your back.
"Of course!.." you replied but the cup he froze. He didn't move from his seat.
"Wait....ya leavin?..as in leavin the inkwell isles? For days?!"
He asked in confusion.
"Yeah.." you replied
The cup shook his head.
"No..you ain't goin!"
"*gasp* cuphead you can't stop her from seeing others like her!" Mugman gasped
"She ain't going! ya ain't goin! no no no no no a million times No!"
The cup repeated..you knew this would be hard but you didn't expect him to react like this.
"Cuphead!~ Y/Ns a big girl she can take care of herself!" Elder kettle warned.
The cups eyes welled up with tears but instead of running to you he ran off up the stairs to the bedrooms.
"Awwww..poor cuphead" mugman stated
"I'll-i'll talk to him.."
You walked up the stairs and to the cup and mugs shared bedroom creaking the door open you found the cup hugging his pillow.
"Cuphead?...."
"Why baby whyyyy~ why are ya leavin meeeeee~"
He was bawling his eyes out like a fire hydrant soaking his pillow.
"Oh hey hey no im not leaving you..I could never leave you!"
"Take me with yoooouuuu~"
He cooed cried as you walked over and sat beside him.
"I wish I could..but I could only afford one ticket.."
He stopped crying for a few seconds and sniffled
"H-how long are ya goin f-for?" The cup whimpered his eyes just as big as they were when you pulled that prank on him.
"4 days.."
His eyes welled up again
"Ahhahaaaa~"
"Cuppy hey please..don't cry..i-"
"Don't gooooo I caint survive that long without youuuuu~" he whimpered letting go of the pillow and clinging onto you.
Your eyes welled up a little bit too.
You put your head on his shoulder as he dug his fingers into your shirt on your back clinging onto you for life.
You stayed there with the cup.
"Cuphead.."
"Nooooooo~"
"I promise I'll come back"
"Noooooo~"
"I'll bring you back a gift?"
"Noooooo~ I just want youuuuuu~ don't go babyyyy~"
"I'll write a letter to you everyday"
"Noooooooooo" He shook his head in your shoulder.