Piano Lessons

Made by the author

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

It was just you and cuphead at the cottage as elder kettle and mugman were out doing something that fancied them but not the both of you before they left elder kettle warned you both sternly.

"No Funny Buisness! Or You'll Be Out You Can Stay At Y/Ns for A Month!"

You knew neither of you would mind that all that much the cup would just miss mugman and elder kettle, but heading the warning with no funny buisness the cup was busy in the kitchen eating crawdads and you were staring at the piano with the intent to play.
You always wanted to play the piano but didnt know how to.. you looked in the kitchen and saw cuphead minding his own buisness crunching on crawdads and reading his comic book so what harm could be done?.

You got up off the couch and approached the piano sitting down on the seat you lifted the lid..it was beautiful..you stroked the piano and started to fiddle and press the keys to test the notes. The notes each released a high or lower note depending on the side of the piano you pressed..you smiled at this and tried to make music.
"baby? Watcha doin?"
The cup startled you so you looked at him and pulled your fingers away from the keys..

"Nothing..nothing just uhh.."
he squinted his eyes a little and looked imbetween you and the piano before taking another bite of a crawdad..pew they stunk..but tasted good..
"Yah know if yah wanted to learn how tah play the piano yah could've just said"
"Wait..do you really know how to play? Because you've told me you can but never shown me.."
"Uhuh infact I'll show ya right now just tah prove it to yah"
The cup put the bucket of crawdads down and walked over sitting beside you he started to play..you didn't mind it at the start he was slow but all of a sudden he exploded and played an awesome rhythm!.
Your E/C eyes shrunk as the cup happily played like a real professional.
He leant an arm around you to finish the song with two keys.
"Tada..still want those lessons?"
"Yes!"
The cup chuckled.
"Alright put yah fingers here like this"
He showed you how to put them on the keys so you mimicked.
"Good alright now move these two"
You moved them and just like that the start of a tune came out.
"Woah"
"Focus baby we aint done yet"
"Okay cuppy"
"Alright now we do dis"
And just like that the cup started to teach you how to play the paino step by step he was patient with you and helped you understand the different keys and their tunes.
"How come you don't play all the time or teach?"
"Like professionally? Eh cause I don't care for it all that much sure I know how tah do it but it's not somethin I fancy doin like singing and dancing sure I knows how tah do it but"
The cup shrugged.
"Plus I like teachin just you"
You smiled at this and the cup continued to teach you how to play..but at one point you got stuck.
" no no baby here like dis "
He showed you again but as you tried to do it you messed up again you sighed.
"I can't do it.."
"Not with dat attitude ya caint..
..can I?~"
He gestured to your lap..
You looked at it then at him.
"Okay.."
The cup sat on your lap but not to do what you thought he would he joined both your fingers so his were above yours.
This made you blush alot..thats so sweet he's so determined for you not to give up..
"Like dis.."
He slowly so you could watch moved your fingers with his.
"Ohh"
"See?"
"Yeah I see now..thank you.."
"Pff don't mention it.."
For the rest of it the cup stayed on your lap and showed you how to play and if you got stuck he would put his fingers above yours and show you until you did understand.
"Alright now you try by yourself"
"What? by myself?"
"Uhhuh ya got this!"
You hummed in disagreement but started to play..you were doing it! You were- you pressed the wrong key!.
"Damnit!"
"Hey hey it's okay you were stuck on that part before remembah? Yah did perfect up tah there we just gotta practice that part more..cmon.."
"But"
"I'm not lettin yah give up"
With that the cup put his yellow gloved fingers above your fingers and you both did that part of the song multiple times until you got it.
"There ya a natural! Now let's try again"
"Do I have to? Your crawdads are going to go bad"
"That is just an excuse to give up..cmon..I'm right here with yah you got dis"
You nodded..the cup removed his fingers and you tried to play the whole song by yourself again..this time you really did it! You did the whole song all by yourself without the cups help!.
You finished off with the too keys just like he did
"Yay baby yah did it ya-"
You hugged the cup lovingly.
"Thank you!~"
"Hehheh yah welcome baby..I told ya you could do it"
You let the cup go and he looked up at you.
"Wanna learn more songs?"
"Tommorow..for now.."
You pecked his little red nose.
"Let's go eat some crawdads"
The cup blushed but nodded with a grin..he loved it when you kissed his nose..
"Okay baby~"
The cup got off of your lap and walked over to grab the crawdad bucket and you got up off the piano seat and walked into the kitchen following behind the cup who put the bucket on the table.
He patted on a seat so you sat down only to have him sit on your lap again.
"Cuppy what are you-?"
"Relax I wanna read to yah while we eat crawdads"
"Any..any reason why?"
"practice?"
You blushed deeply.
"P-practice for what?"
"Eh..plus I didn't know readin to yah girlfriend was illegal I want to read to yah"
"It-it isn't illegal.."
"Yah sure?"
"I'm sure..I just never thought of you as the wanting to read to their girlfriend type.."
"Guess I'm full of surprises huh?"
He stated this time pecking your lips before grabbing his comic book and pulling the crawdad bucket closer..

~Lil timeskip~

"Ahha guess whos-..huh?.."
"Oh my hehe"
Both mugman and elderkettle were suprised to see the cup reading to you and you both sharing the crawdads..something cuphead never shared..he was now sharing with you..
"Wha-but-He never-"
"Awwwww!~"
Cuphead stopped reading to you and looked over.
"What are you weirdos lookin at? I'm tryin tah read to my baby ovah here!"
"Oops"
"Sorry!"
.....
...........