Kidnapped

*⬆️my cuphead plush arrived and I am in love I put a picture above ⬆️😍❤*

LionessaVonBon

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

You and the brothers were walking through the woods you were just exploring and having fun the brothers played with sticks pretending they were Swords and you were watching and admiring the nature around you.
Little did any of you know you were being watched and the second the mug made the choice to invite you to the game the brothers were playing..it would mean..the cup would disappear..
"Hey Y/N Y/N Y/N!"
"Yes mugman?"
"Do you want to play pirates with me and cuphead?"
The mug asked with big pouchy eyes.
"I tell you what why not!"
"Yay! You hear that cuphead!"
You both looked in the direction were the cup was supposed to see only to see his stick sword fall to the ground.
"Cuphead?"
"Cuppy?"

CUPHEADS POV

Mugsy went off to ask Y/N if she wanted to play so I waited but..after mugsy got to her to hands wrapped around me.
One covered my mouth the other dragged me along.
Someone was kidnapping me!.
I pulled at their arms and tried to bite their hand or scream but it was no use until I managed to kick them in the foot.
"Oww why you little!"
Wait king dice?.
"Help!"
He covered my mouth again and hit me in the head giving me a black eye.
I tried to kick and pull away but his grip tightened.
"Mm! Mm!"
"Shut up!" King dice hissed "the boss wants you alive!..so he can kill you later..but he didn't say I couldn't beat you up along the way"
My eyes widened and tears filled my eyes I didn't want to die!.
I fought more but he struck me again.

YOUR POV

Silence.
"Cuphead this isn't funny! Come on out! We aren't in the mood for pranks!" Mugman declared.
You felt something was off..your heart hurt..the cup was getting futher away..
"Somethings wrong.."
"How do you know?"
"You know when me and cuppy got seperated because I went to the other island? Cuppy was really sad?"
"Yeah?"
"Did he have pain in his heart?"
"Yeah he said he had pain in his heart alot actually elder kettle was worried something was wrong with it"
"It's what happens to us when we get seperated or to far away from eachother..I can feel it now..he's-"
"Help!"
You both perked up.
"That was cuphead! He sounded like he was in danger!"
"We have to go to your cottage..you need to armor up!"
You and the mug ran back to the brothers cottage and mugman bolted in he came out with a rubbish bin on his head and a pan.
"Here use this to catch his scent!" Mugman extended out on of the cups shirts.
You nodded and changed form, lifting the mug onto your back you sniffed the cups shirt and tracked him to the woods where you were before.
But followed the scent deeper into the large forest until the scent trail ended.

CUPHEADS POV

king dice threw me to the floor at the bar pub we helped him make.
The place was empty..
My eye was black..tooth chipped..nose bleeding..arms and legs scratched up..
I looked up at king dice in fear panting out of anxiety..
"King dice..what're ya doin?!"
"I told you already boy! Now shut up!"
"Please I don'ts undah stand!"
"I said shut up!"
He raised his fist and struck me again..my eyes welled up..
"Is he here?"
"Boss! Of course he's right here! Be my guest take his soul!" King dice declared.
"Oooohohooo! Finally!..any last words..cuphead!"
The devil gritted aiming his Pitchfork on fire at me..
All I could think of was Y/N...my Baby.. the dates we had..valentines day..
"I guess not.."
A sqwuak erupted the room and we all looked over.
"Leave Him Alone!" Mugman declared.
Mugsy!.
And Y/N!.

YOUR POV

You tracked the cups scent straight to king dices bar pub..the place where cuphead got the hiccups!.
You rammed into the door and sqwuaked.
"Leave Him Alone!" Mugman declared
Cuphead was so hurt and the devil was pointing his Pitchfork at him.
Mugman jumped off your back and attacked king dice with the pan and you attacked the devil.
The cup stood up and helped you by jumping on the devils back and pulling his ears as you pulled at his Pitchfork with your teeth.
"Ah! Agh! Get off of me you! Screw this!" he knocked you and the cup off and used his Pitchfork to teleport away as king dice thanks to mugman ran out the pub.
Mugman ran to cupheads aid and helped him up after he was knocked to the floor fron the devil and you changed back and did the same.
"Cuphead look at you! What happened!" Mugman stated
"Aww cuppy look at your eye and your nose..your teeth! Your covered in cuts and bruises!"
You cupped the cups face in yours and whiped his blood away.
He whinced but relaxed at your touch.
"Cuphead what happened?"
Mugman asked putting a supportive hand on his brothers back.
"King dice kidnapped me..when we were in dah Woods.. he dragged me here..they..they were gonnah kill meeeee!~"
He wrapped his arms around you and snuggled into your chest..
"Mwahaha!~"
He sulked you and mugman looked at eachother.
"Let's go home.. Elder kettle can help patch him up its okay now cuphead..he can't hurt you anymore.." Mugman stated in concern.
You picked the cup up so his head was now on your shoulder and arms on your back..he dug his gloved fingers in.
"Good idea mugman.."
On the way back to the brothers cottage the cup wouldn't stop silently sulking..he was sulking at a level you could hear but his brother couldn't..
"I thought of youuuu~"
"What was that cuppy?"
You whispered.
"I thought of youuuu when I thought I was gonna dieeee~"
Your E/C eyes widened a bit and looked at the cup briefly putting your head on his..
"I wont let the devil get you..I Promise.."
He sniffled.
"Sh.sh.sh.sh.shhhhh~"
"How's he doing?" Mugman asked
You shook your head and rubbed the cups back.
Mugman nodded and gave you a greatful look.
"I love you babyyyy~"
"I love you too~ your alright~ sh.sh.sh.sh.shhhh~"
He started to calm down.
"I promise..I'll nevah stop fightin for my soul~ for me..for you..for us~..for mugsy and elda kettle.."
You smiled a little but arrived at the cottage..mugman rushed in first.
"Elder kettle elder kettle elder kettle elder kettle!! Cuphead needs your help fast! He got bullied and beaten up real bad!" Mugman lied really well.
"Oh my!" Elder kettle stated looking at the cup in your arms.
"Bring him in quickly!" He continued

~Lil timeskip~

The cup was all patched up but snuggled with you on the couch..he didn't want to leave your embrace..not to play chess..or play marbles..not to read his adventure comix or to fight with mugman..

Elder kettle and mugman were concerned but did their best to not let it show..you knew he was okay now though..he just wanted some love only his girl could give..

"Thank you..for savin me baby"
"Thank you for holding on..you put up a good fight.."
The cup smiled.
"So did youu~"
He briefly kissed you making your noses boop.
"Elch!" Mugman grimaced.
"Hehehehe" Elder kettle chuckled
The cup pulled away and snuggled up to you again and that is how you stayed..
....
..........