Ignore

Sean POV

Ari had gotten up before me and made a really good breakfast. She said nothing to me at all and I wanted to know why. I walked into the kitchen, lead there by the smell of food and told her good morning. All I got was the tune she'd been humming even before I'd gotten into the kitchen. Don't get me wrong, the tune was lovely, but I still would've liked a good morning back. Ari kept her back to me as if she wasn't allowed to look at me or something.

Then, I sat down and watched her finish cooking and when she did turn around she acted like I wasn't there. She literally slid my plate to me and then sat on the complete opposite side of the island. Huh? She even plugged in her earphones while she ate. I understand you're ignoring me but putting your earphones in is just- that's just straight up hurtful yo. I finished my food and it was like she knew when Id be done because right when I took the last bite she was hovering over me with her hand out, asking me for the plate silently.

What the hell was her problem? I handed her the empty plate and she went to washing mine and hers. Forgetting she had her earphones in I started to ask her if she wanted help but I stopped anyways. No. She's not gonna just give me attitude for no reason and then get my help. She could go hunting for all I cared she wasn't going to get my help with that silent treatment bullshit.

I just shake my head and go into the bedroom to get my stuff and get ready for the day. To do what? Not stay at the house all day to fucking be ignored by Ari all day like, no. We were cool the night before what the fuck changed her mind in like 12 hours? What, did she have a dream saying to ignore me or something? What the hell got stuck in her panties this morning like don't get mad at me for something that happened in YOUR dream.

Unless that dream is like a vision of something that's gonna happen in the future and I'm killing a kitten with a chainsaw in that dream then don't ignore me. I thought about asking her but she had her damn earphones in. Shaking my head, I just pick out a blue v-neck, black jeans, and some black and blue Jordans to wear. I put them in a neat pile on my bed while I look for my boxers. I found some and grabbed two towels to go take a shower. I don't know when Ari walked into the room but she had and she'd left just as quickly as I noticed her.

Tell me why, I go to the bathroom to find the door locked and shower water running. OMFG. I know she knew I was getting ready to take a shower. And Ari takes like 45 minute showers and then a 25 minutes hygiene process. My whole start up is like half that long. I bang on the door and twist the knob beginning to get irritated. Before, I was just confused and bothered but now, I was starting to get mad. "Really Fox?" I hiss. "I know you know I was about to take a shower." Instead of a reply, I hear the music get louder and he humming, too.

I breathe in, very frustrated. What was her problem? I shake my head. The only thing I could do was wait. When Ari FINALLY came out of the bathroom I was steaming. I stood up so fast when she walked into the bedroom. Her hair was wet and her eyes were sort of red meaning either she'd gotten soap in her eyes or she'd been crying. Why would she be crying? That didn't matter to me because I was still pissed. Ari walked right passed me as if she didn't see me. What?

"Ari." I said but noticed her earphones were still in. I snatched them off of her and she turned to me with a very irritated look. "Don't fucking touch me, Jerk." she growled grabbing her earphones out of my hand. I raised my eyebrow at her sudden gesture. When the hell did she get such guts? "What did you just say to me?" I said through clenched teeth. "You heard me." Ari turned her back to me and started to walk away. I laid a fixed hand on her shoulder and tightened my grip, flipping her around to face me and slamming her against the wall.

She held in a whimper by biting her lip. "Get off me!" She shouted pushing at my chest. I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and gave her another good shove against the wall. That didn't stop her from glaring at me but she didn't push me again. "What the hell is your problem?!" I growled. "I don't know who pissed in your cereal bowl this morning but it sounds like you had a bowl of Honey Bitch Cheerios." I added because it was just a thought floating around in my mind. "Don't take your anger out on me because I didn't do anything wrong."

I watch Ari's eyes for a minute looking for anything. I move me eyes to her lips waiting for her to speak. But she doesn't. She blinks a few times because her eyes are getting watery and I can tell she was becoming upset. I wasn't sure if it was because I yelled at her or shoved her or what it was but I knew I needed to fix it. I shouldn't let her ignoring me get me that mad but I had. And so, I needed to do something about it. I let go of her shirt and backed away from her, giving her space.

Ari wiped her tears away and patted her shirt down. But she still didn't answer. She just walked over to her bed and laid down. Putting her earphones back in, shoving her face into her pillow, she started to ignore me again.