Rough Talk

A/N

Sorry for not updating I just couldn't find the time since I'm still in school. But Enjoy!

Ari POV

The walk back was rough. Sean was not happy and my wrist hurt. His grip wasn't very tight but him holding it for so long made it hurt I guess. There was nothing else to really look at or pay attention to so I looked up at Sean. His hair was dripping wet and curly. The water slid down slowly to his face and his neck. His eyes were so focused on what he was doing, but they didn't show anger. No. Sean looked worried. I trailed my eyes down to his wet shirt.

It was a muscle T that fit him really nicely. The shape of his body was perfect. Oh what I would do to him. But he was so mean and abusive and if he was just a little nicer it would make everything so much better. My eyes wandered down further to the sweats he'd thrown on. Those fit him well, too. I returned my view to Sean's face but stopped short. His lips, were nice and they looked soft...and kissable. Sean could be such a good person if he didn't like beating the shit out of people when he got mad. I use to know him so well and he was a sweetheart. I don't know what happened.

"What, Fox? What do you want?" Sean's voice startled me. My eyes began floating around as I didn't answer him. "I asked you a question." he barked. "Um..I just...are we almost there?" I coughed. "Just shut up and keep walking." I blinked a few times. "Don't tell me to shut up, jerk." I barked. "Shut. Up." he growled pulling me to him and tightening his grip on my wrist. "Let go. You're hurting me." I said. But Sean ignored me again. I hit his wrist a few times but his grip didn't loosen.

"I said. You're hurting me." I repeated holing myself to a stop. Sean groaned and turned to me with death in his eyes. "I'm gonna say this and I'm only gonna say it once. Walk. Or be dragged." I rolled my eyes at his threat. There was no way I was gonna believe Sean would dare try to carry me. "Keep Rollin' them eyes girl." I heard the irritated boy mumble.

I fixed my feet on the ground and turned my head away with a hmph. "I'm gonna count to three." Was he serious? I wasn't three. Counting to three would not make me change my mind. "One...Two..." As I roll my eyes again, I feel myself being lifted off the ground bridal style. Sean gripped my back and thighs tightly as he started to walk back to the path.

My eyes widened because I honestly didn't think he was serious. "Put Me Down!" I shout trying to get away from him. He knew damn well I hated being picked up. "Stop struggling little girl." Little Girl? "Im not a little girl." I growl. "But who's being carried home for having a tantrum?" Sean smirked. "I can't stand you. Put me down!" I growl hitting his chest. "Nope. Not 'till we get home." I tried and tried to get out of Sean's arms but failed. Soon enough, I tired myself out.

Sighing and giving up, I just leaned into Sean and rested my head on his chest. The walk lasted a while. Wow, I didn't know I'd walked that far. Just as my eyes started to get heavy, I saw the cabin in sight. That didn't stop me from closing them though. Sean's breathing was a little heavy. He must've been tired carrying more than half his weight for at least an hour. Once we reached the cabin porch, Sean put me down.

I was about to walk inside but Sean gently pulled me back by my hair. That was a first. As I looked up, I noticed he'd relaxed and looked more worried than angry. "Don't leave...without telling me, okay?" He asked sounding a bit upset. "Why?" I asked. Not with an attitude but I just wanted to know why. "Because...it scares me when you do that...I don't want you to get hurt." Sean was looking everywhere but my eyes and he was rubbing his hands together, indicating he was nervous about telling me how he felt.

It scared him? He didn't want me to get hurt? That was a little ironic and hypocritical but I wasn't gonna say anything. Maybe he did care about me. "Okay," I said. "Thank you." We walked into the cabin and I went straight to my bed. I was tired and was about to let myself fall asleep until I remembered something.

"I'm sorry." I said. Explaining why I was sorry wasn't something I was good at but Sean would know why. He looked at me with a slightly surprised slightly pleased expression. "I'm sorry, too." And I would know what he was sorry for.

A/N

Short but that's because I'm debating.

Should I make the chapters shorter and update more OR make the chapters longer and update less? 😕😐