Again

Ari POV

"Baby..." I said. "Baby..." I repeated. "Yes, my love?" Sean finally responded. He was laying down on the bed and I was sitting up next to him. I glided my hand up and down his chest and had been calling to him softly to get his attention. "Marc needs your help." I said. "Give me five minutes." I watched Marc rolled his eyes playfully and cross his arms over his chest. "Sean!" I groaned. "Okay, okay." Sean sat up slowly and fussed with his hair.

He then turned to Marc and said, "You needed something?" Marc cleared his throat, shifted his weight and nodded. "The boys are back with the parts." the words slipped from his mouth but at 'The Boys' I got frightened. "Th-They aren't c-coming here, a-are they?" I asked. Sean became more attentive and grabbed my hand. Giving me a reassuring squeeze.

"Don't worry, they aren't going near you." He told me. "Okay Marc, well let's go check it out." Sean said. I didn't want Sean to leave me alone in the house again. That's exactly how I got touched the first time. "I don't wanna be here alone again Sean." I told him. "I know love but, you have to get use to that and you know it." His tone was soft but it wasn't helping calm my nerves. "Sean...." I whined.

He leaned over and kissed my cheek before leaving out with Marc. "I swear if you guys even look at Ari, I will cut your dicks off. Do you understand me?" I heard Sean growl. "They're in the living room?!?" I thought. "Yes Sir." I hear all of them say. They sound tired and on edge. That wasn't fair. How could he tell me they weren't coming near me if they were two rooms away in the living room?

I wasn't mad at Sean for doing that, I was just scared that the boys would try to touch me again. After what Avio said about them acting weird, I started to wonder what exactly could be wrong with them. Sean came back into the bedroom and asked if I'd seen his hoodie. "I'm wearing it." I said. "Babe, I need it." He said. "Its pretty hot outside. Sean flashed me a quit playing smile. "Please?" He asked.

I sighed and started taking his sweatshirt off. As I was getting it over my head, I felt fingers tickling up my sides. I was extremely ticklish. "No! stop!" I laugh trying to hurry up and get his sweatshirt off. I pull it over my head and when I open my eyes Sean's lips connect with mine. I blinked. My stomach was filled with butterflies. My heart was fluttering. My legs got weak. My cheeks were burning hot. I slowly started to kiss him back and he smiled into the kiss. Followed by a chuckle. My hands tingled as he interlaced our fingers.

"I'll see you when I get back, baby girl." He said quietly after piling away. I nodded. "Okay," I'd put my head down so Sean wouldn't see me blush. He snatched his hoodie up and crawled off the bed, exiting the room. I laid down on the bed thinking about what had just happened. Sean wasn't aloud to kiss me. I wasn't his real girlfriend. He wasn't aloud to do anything to me if we weren't in front of the others because he didn't have to.

We knew we weren't actually boyfriend and girlfriend. And if no one was around, we didn't have to act like it. So he didn't need to kiss me. We didn't need to sleep together. We didn't need to don anything like that. So why was I allowing this? Why didn't I tell him all of that when I asked him why he told them I was his girlfriend?

Honestly, I can't even answer my own question. Why did he feel like hugging me, kissing me, tickling me and all that was necessary if we weren't in front of the boys? It wasn't, right? Or did he actually care about me to where he had to show me by doing all that stuff, knowing he wasn't my boyfriend?

Maybe this was Sean's wast of telling me he really had feelings for me. And maybe it could be my way, too. Forgetting all about the perverted boys in the living room, I walk there so I could retrieve my phone. As soon as I walk in, all eyes landed on me. Trevor was on the long couch laying so he was supporting himself with his elbow. Avis was laying on the floor with his hands behind his head, and Travis was also laying on the floor.

His head was rested on his brother's stomach and his feet were positioned over Trevor's feet on the couch. Avio was sitting on the floor playing tug of war with Ziggy. I swallowed and looked around. On second thought, phones were over rated. "Um..." I said. The older boys continued to look at me. Not with lust which was what I'd saw before, but with sorrow.

"Avio," Avio looked up at his name. "Why don't you come help me make some food for your brothers." I said more as a statement. He nodded and stood up quickly. "Okay," he said. We walked into the kitchen. "You're gonna feed them after what they did to you?" The small fat boy asked me. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "I'm not going to starve them because of what they did. I'm sure Marc and Sean are punishment enough."

I went into the fridge and got out hot links, and grabbed the noodles from on top of the counter. "Take that pot," I pointed to the pot. "Fill it a little more than halfway with water and put it on the stove to boil." I instructed. Avio nodded. "So you've forgiven them?" He asked carrying the pot over to the sink. I shake my head opening the hot links. "No, I can't forgive them for something like that. It's just not something I can let go of. But I can move past it."

I tell him. He nods and I start chopping up the hot links. "Why chop them up?" Avio asks. "Because I'm making this thing my mom always made me. She never gave it a name but, it was noodles, hot links and carrots and corn mixed up. It taste really good." Avio smiled. "I remember my mom use to make something like that. Can I try some, too?" He asked.

I smiled and tapped his nose. "Of course."