Whats the problem?

A/n

This chapter sucks ass but the next one will be good and long. Promise!

Sean POV

Ari didn't make breakfast. Marc had been awaken when the fat boy came back all muddy with his dog and boy was he pissed. "What the hell did you do? Where the hell did you go?" He barked. "I went for a walk and I tripped and-" the tone of Avio's voice was apologetic and scared and nervous. "I told you about wandering off by yourself. Go get cleaned up. Now!" Avio scurried off as fast as he could. The dog got on his trail.

Marc wasn't in the mood to do so, but since he was up he cooked anyways. Ari sat next to me at the table. She didn't talk too much. There was an uncomfortable look on her face as I made conversation with Marc. The other boys mumbled amongst themselves. Laughing every now and then and groaning on occasion.

I placed my hand on Ari's thigh so no one else saw and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her face flush pink a little. It was to my amusement. Ari, after breakfast, decided she would take a nap. She'd washed the dishes and cleaned up a while, and started yawning and rubbing her eyes. It was to her suggestion she get some rest. But I hadn't expected her to take my hand and lead me into the bedroom with her. She closed the door and leaned against it; just staring at me.

"What?" I asked. Instead of responding, the confusing girl went and laid down on the bed. She stretched and rolled around, fidgeting until she was comfortable. Then spoke. "I expect you to be here when I wake up." She said. "Okay baby. I will." I said. "Mmhmm." She rolled her eyes. I crawled on top of her and kissed her head numerous times. "I will. Okay?" Ari nodded and I crawled off of her.

I decided to confront Trevor about the little morning incident and I caught him just before he could disappear into the living room. "You." I said sternly. Trevor stopped and turned to look at me. We stood in the hallway near the bathroom. "Me?" He said. It seemed as if he was unsure if I was talking to him.

"I need to speak with you." I said calmly stepping up to his side. "About?" He asked. "What you were doing in the bathroom this morning." At that, Trevor's face pales and goes red. "Uhhh..." he swallows and scratches the back of his head. "I think I heard Marc call me, will you excuse me?" Before he could run away, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him into the backyard. "What do you want?" He asked.

"I already told you. Now sit." I pointed to one of the chairs and Trevor did as told. I joined him at the outdoor table. "Now, what were you doing his morning in the bathroom?" I asked. "Taking a shower. Can I go now?" Trevor stood up but I stopped him. "Sit down. I'm not done. You're lying." I said. "No I'm not." He tried to convince. "I know you were jacking off." At the word 'jacking' Trevor's face paled again. "I have no idea what you're talking about." he cleared his throat. "Yes. Yes you do."

The boy fidgeted with the collar of his shirt as he looked everywhere but my eyes. "Look, you know what? What you're accusing me of doing is my personal business. I don't have to say anything to you about it." He said crossing his arms. "Yes you do. And you will. What were you jacking off to?"
"Your mom. Now leave me alone."
"Hey! Watch it bub! I'm trying to be nice here." I say raising my voice.

"Oh, congratulations on that. Can I go now?" I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. "Why is this so hard for you to talk about?"

"Because I shouldn't have to talk about it."

"Just tell me what you were jacking off to."

"I honestly don't know."

"Don't play games with me."

"I really don't know! I just got all horny off of nothing and I don't know what's wrong with me!" Trevor's eyes were believable. Maybe he was just hacking off to nothing. "Go get Marc and send him my way. We need to have a talk." Trevor went and received Marc who arrived without the boy. Good.

"Marc, I have an issue with your boys." I said. "What's that?" He asked sitting down. "They need to get their horny-ness under control. It's started to freak me out and it's making Ari nervous." I admitted. Marc swallowed and rubbed his hand together. The seat he was in looked uncomfortable for him as he would not sit all the way back. "Yes I know. I just wish there was a doctor somewhere around here that I could take them to."

You guys know that light bulb that goes off when someone has an idea? Yea, picture that over my head. "Well, I don't know if they have one or not but we could go to the small town to see if they have a doctor there to check them out. I even have a cabin to stay in for you guys." I said. Marc nodded. "Okay, we should get going in a few days. I want them looked at before we head home." He told me. "Yea."