Visitors

Ari POV

Sean disappeared from the room and I heard voices from the living room. "I don't know what happened. My car just made a loud noise and shut off and started smokin'." I heard a man say. "Well I know a thing or two about cars. Let me check it out." I heard Sean say. "Okay, this way." I heard footsteps and then lowered voices. I went to the front door and saw a man slightly taller than Sean with more facial hair.

He was good looking and looked around 20. His hair was black and his eyes were dark brown. I watched as Sean was lead over to the smoky car by the man. They were talking and stuff. "Oooo, hello Lovely." I heard someone say. I turned to my right and there were three teenage boys standing there looking me up and down. One was blonde with blonde eyes, one was a brunette with black eyes and the other was also a brunette with green eyes.

On the side of them, a slightly younger boy who was kinda chunky with freckles. He had red hair and light colored Hazel eyes. Then there was the yellow dog. He was a little dirty and by the looks of it, he was the one who kept the little boy company when the older boys went out to do big boy stuff. The fat boy looked like the one who was tricked into doing dangerous or stupid stuff first so he could be apart of the teens' clique.

"What's your name, sweets?" The blonde asked. I rolled my eyes. "Ari." I said leaning on the doorway and looking back over at Sean and the man.
"Nice. I'm Trevor." he said. "This is Avis and Travis." Avis was the brown eyes one and Travis was the hazel eyes one. The short fat boy coughed dramatically. "Oh yea." Trevor laughed. "This is fatty mc fatten and Yuck." the older boys laughed.

"I'm Avio and this is Ziggy." The fat one said. "Nice to meet you Avio." I said to him and he smiled. "well, Ari, wanna hang with us till our car's fixed?" The Trevor asked. "I would but I can't." I said halfway lying. "Why not?" Avis asked. I looked over at Sean real fast and then back to the boys. "Just can't." I said. Avis smirked. "Is it cuz big boy over there is in charge of you?" He asked.

I frowned. "No." I said. "Then why don't ya come chill with us babe?" Travis asked walking closer to me. I stepped outside and backed away. "I'm not your babe." I bark. "Whoa, there feisty babe.." Trevor smirked. "Yea, we just wanna hang with ya." Avis. "I said No. My answer is No." I turn away and start walking over to where Sean was with the man. He was standing there talking to the man about the engine or something.

I didn't care. I just wanted him to keep those boys away from me. They followed close behind me and Trevor got ahold of my arm. "Come on baby, how bout a kiss?" He smirked. Avis walked up to me and grabbed my ass. I shrieked and snatched my arm away from Trevor. "Hey!" I barked. "You've got a nice little ass, don't you?" Avis smirked. "And big boobs, too." Travis laughed. His eyes lingering over the dip in my V-Neck.

"Ugh." I turn and walk even faster over to Sean. I hear one of them whistle. "Whoooo! Would ya like some fries with that shake baby?" He calls out. I roll my eyes, they were following me again. My hair was pulled and I tried to call out but Trevor covered my mouth. Then he shoved his hand up my shirt. "Yea, those are some real nice tits ya got." He said pressing his body against mine.

Travis came and grabbed my vj area and I wanted to cry. "Mmm, I bet you're so tight." He said into my neck, rubbing up and down. I bit Trevor's finger and kicked Travis in the shin. They both let out cries and I tried to run but Avis grabbed me and a handful of my butt. "Where ya goin' little lady?" He asked. "I still wanna see how those lips feel." He said grabbing my face and shoving his lips to mine. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I felt like screaming. I bit his lips and he yelled as I got free and ran over to Sean.

I reached Sean and his back is to me. He was talking to the man still. But that doesn't stop me from getting his attention.

I snuggle my face into his back and wrap my arms around his torso. I feel him place his hands on top of mine. "Im talking right now," he says quietly. I just squeeze him harder. The man chuckles. "It's alright. She looks like something's bugging her." he says. Sean sighs. "What's the matter, baby?" He asked. Ohhh when he called me baby it made me weak in the knees. It wasn't the baby the immature teens were calling me. It was an I care about you baby.

I didn't answer. I didn't want to tell him I was violated and downgraded. "Are you gonna tell me?" Sean asked after a moment. "No." Both boys chuckled. "Well if you're not gonna tell me why you're upset, love, I can't make you feel better." Sean says. The man looks at me and he's got a very nice smile fixed on his face. "You're good looking." I said. The man's smile grew. "Thank you. You're quite the beauty yourself." He said winking at me. I smiled and felt myself blush.

"Okay, that's enough out of you two." Sean said rolling his eyes. "Baby, why don't you go and eat something. You haven't had any food all day." Sean said. Ugh. When he called me baby it just sent fireworks up my arms. "No," I said. I didn't want to go back to the house by myself. I knew the boys would be there waiting for me. Sean turned to face me. He grabbed my hand and waist and looked down at me.

"Why not?" He asked. "come with me." I said looking around. The car had broke down about 300 feet away from the house and Sean wouldn't be able to see the boys if they tried to touch me again. That was not a chance I was going to take. "I can't. I need to help Marc with his car." Ahh, so Marc was his name. "Then I'll stay here and watch and wait until you're done." I said. "Clingy?" Marc asked and Sean laughed.

I didn't find anything funny. "Not even." Sean said. "What's the matter? Why don't you wanna go back by yourself? You came by yourself." Sean said. "I just...". I was not going to tell Sean some boys had touched me. He would think less of me. And for some reason, I didn't want that.

"Don't." I finished my sentence. Sean raised his eyebrow but didn't question me. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Do you mind if I walk her back to the house? You can come with, too, and I'll get you some lemonade." Sean offered. "I don't mind at all. And sure, some lemonade would be great, thanks." Sean squeezed my hand and after Marc locked his car doors and put the hood down, we headed for the house. As we got closer, I could hear the boys laughing. I pulled Sean closer to me and put my face into his shoulder. And let him guide me.

He rubbed my head as we walked. "Wow, something really must be bugging her." Marc said sounding concerned. "Yea," Sean said. I felt tears coming down my cheeks so I wiped them away. Sean's shirt was wet and I knew he'd felt my tears. "Are you crying baby?" He asked. We were already at the house and walking inside. "No," I said but my voice came out cracked. Sean pushed me away from him and I kept looking down. "Room. Now." he said.

I nodded and went into the bedroom. I laid down on Sean's bed because I felt safe there. I wiped my tears away because I didn't want to cry. I wanted to be strong. A few moments later, Sean entered the room and closed the door. "Why are you crying? What happened?" He asked looking down at me. He remained standing. "I-I-" I didn't want to tell him. I didn't want him to know. "Tell me. Now." Sucking up my tears, I told him.

"These boys, they came out of no where, and they were saying stuff and they touched me and-and-and" I couldn't get anything out. Sean pulled me up off the bed and tangled me in his arms. "Baby I'm sorry." He said. "Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked. I shook my head. Starting to cry terribly. "You know what, it doesn't matter. Who are these boys and where are they?" He growled letting me go.

"They were outside and-a-and they said th-that their car was being f-fixed and-"
"Oh so then they're with Marc." Sean stormed out of the room and I followed him. "Is she ok-"

"Ari said that some boys molested her and they said they were waiting for their car to be fixed." Sean said angrily. Marc's face changed so quick. I'd never seen someone's expression change so fast. He looked mad. Pissed. He put his glass down and walked out of the house with such anger. Sean and I followed him. He stood at the bottom of the porch and called out, "Avis! Trevor! Travis! Avio and Ziggy!" Yup. Those were the guys.

They all came laughing and shoving each other but when they saw how mad Marc was they immediately stopped. They even looked frightened. "I come, to this man's house, to ask him to do us a favor. And you repay him, by molesting his girlfriend." Marc started to walk back and forth slowly. "Look at her." Marc pointed at me. Sean's eyes narrowed as the boys turned their eyes to me.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to him. Hiding me behind his larger body. "Oh you guys are never gonna hear the end of this." He shook his head. "Av, were you apart of this?" He asked the short fat boy. "No." he shook his head rapidly. "No who?!" Marc barked. "No Sir. I wasn't. I swear." Marc nodded. "The rest of you, 59 pushups and 80 sit ups. 110 jumping jacks and a 10 minute wall squat."

The teens groaned. "Do I need to add 10 to each of those?" Marc snarled. "No sir." the boys said. "Get started."