Company

Ari POV

"I am so sorry about what happened. I swear they weren't raised that way. I apologize. Could you ever forgive me for their behavior?" Marc was really upset over what happened. He was freaking out. Marc, Avio and I were sitting at the kitchen table. Ziggy was sitting on the floor eating some beef if found in the kitchen. Sean was heating up the pasta he'd brought home for everyone. I had my head down and was trying to keep myself from crying.

"Its not your fault, Marc." Sean said. "I feel bad about this. I should've told them to stop." Sean and Marc slowly turned to Avio with interesting glares. "You watched," Marc said. "My girlfriend get molested," Sean continued. "By your brothers," Marc barked. "And didn't say shit?" Sean growled. Sean started to make his way to Avio and fear crossed his face. I sat up quickly and stepped in front of Sean.

"I should kill you. I should really take a knife and run it through your heart right now." He snarled. "I-I-I was s-Sc-Scared they would hurt me if I told." Avio said standing up. Ziggy got up, too. "You should've been more scared that I'd kill you if you didn't tell. I'm gonna kill you."
"I'm gonna kill him first." Marc said standing up. "How dare you, sit there and watch this girl get molested because you were scared?" Marc asked sounding disappointed.

"I-I'm sorry." The door opened and Trevor, Travis and Avis walked inside. Looking tired and sweaty. Sean's eyes narrowed and he made a sound. "I'm gonna kill you." he said looking at the three of them. I held onto Sean's waste to keep him from moving. "Avio. Outside. Now." Avio, followed by Ziggy, went outside. Marc closed the door and walked over and stood next to Sean and I. Sean was trying to push passed me and I was doing my best to keep him from getting to the boys.

"Sean, please." I whispered. "Stop." Sean looked at me and seemed mad that I'd said anything. "Move." he demanded. "Just, calm down." I kept my voice at a whisper because my mom said when trying to calm someone down, you need to keep yourself calm. Yelling for him to stop wouldn't make me calm and I was already upset. "Calm down? Calm down? You didn't just ask me to calm down. These boys fucking molested you and you're asking me to calm down? You're such a joke."

He barked. Okay, that last part kinda hurt. "Go to the room." Sean growled. Marc was already yelling at the boys and Sean didn't need to say anything to them. "But-" "Now Fox. Don't make me hurt you." He said in a very low, dark tone. "Sean-" He pointed to the room. I shook my head and went to the room, closing the door behind me. Hurt me? He was just pissed off by some boys who touched me and now he was threatening to hurt me? What kind of bull shit was he smoking?

I sat on Sean's bed for a while. Listening to yelling, arguing, threats, and so on. I even heard Avio start crying after a while. Thinking back to when the boys had touched me made a few tears slide down but I wiped them away. I laid down on the bed and shoved my face into the pillow. And waited.

Later, like a lot later, Sean came into the room. I was half asleep and didn't notice Marc until he spoke. "Ari," he said. "Huh?" I said still laying down. "I'm sorry about my brothers, dear. I seriously don't know what made them do that and I apologize that you had to go through that." he said. "Its okay..." I said. "No it's not." Sean said quietly. "Well I meant it wasn't your fault."

Marc nodded. "Okay, well we are making the boys walk to that small town to get a few parts for the car so you won't have to worry about them tonight. Alright?" I nodded. "What about Avio?" I asked. "He's still here." I nodded again. Marc flashes a brief smile and rubs my shoulder before leaving the room. Sean kneels down and rests his elbows on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. "Why'd you make them think I was your girlfriend?" I asked quietly. "Because," I thought that would make Sean blush and get nervous and start making excuses. But no, he was ready with an answer. Dammit. "If you're taken, they won't try to steal you from me." he said. I nodded. "Marc and Avio are staying here for tonight and maybe tomorrow night, too." I didn't have a problem with them staying as long as the others didn't.

"Okay," I yawned. "I still need to eat but get some rest. I'll be in here in a minute. Tell me if you need anything." Sean was about to stand but I grabbed him. "Wait," I said. "Call me baby, again." I smiled. Sean smirked and leaned down to my ear. "Baby." his voice was low, deep and husky and it made me melt. It was said in two parts. Ba-By. And each one was long and slow. Baaaa-byyyy. He left a kiss behind my ear and before exiting the door, he sent a wink my way. Making me blush.

A/n

Sorry for grammar mistakes or spelling or anything. I don't speak English too well😅 but I'll try to edit my mistakes. if you see any just comment and I'll fix them right away!! And I may not update again until later later because I've gotta fix spelling in other parts. But I'll try!!