Baby Girl

Sean POV

I sat up quickly. Noticing Ari wasn't by my side. I looked over at Marc who was sound asleep and snoring softly. I got up quickly and walked all through the house but couldn't find her. The boys were sleeping in the living room and I'd checked the bathroom just in case. I heard the back door open and I went to the back of the house. Finding Ari there in a cute little outfit that fit her well and she was holding a glass of lemonade.

Her shirt was V-Neck, exposing some cleavage and her pants were tight around her curves. Her nicely tucked stomach was also showing and I had to look away. I sighed in relief. "There you are." I said. "Yea calm down baby. I was just outside." Ohhh when she called me baby it made my heart skip a beat and me weak in the knees. "Why?" I asked. "You're not a morning person." I said. "I know. I was just enjoying the view." I nodded looking down at her exposed chest.

"Yea, I'm enjoying the view, too." I say with wide eyes and a smile. Was I drooling? Ari gasped and playfully hitting my chest. "I think you should change your outfit because it makes me wanna touch you, too, and I don't want those boys staring at my property." I said. "You mean my property." Ari stated. "No. my property." I said putting my hand on her ass and giving it a squeeze. "Sean!" She squealed jumping away making me laugh.

"Go put on a shirt Sean." Ari said examining my bare chest. I thought it was pretty cool that all the boys in the house slept like me. Pajama pants and no shirt. But I knew if Ari was staring at me she was staring at Marc, too, cuz he was more ripped than me. And that bothered me but hey, girls will be girls and guys will be horny. "Do you seriously want me to put on a shirt?" I say."I mean really. You're in heaven. A bunch of guys, surrounding you, the only girl, meaning no competition, all shirtless, and with nice abs. I honestly don't think you want any of us to put on shirts." Ari giggled and grabbed me around my torso.

"Maybe you're right." she said looking up at me. I couldn't help it. She was so adorable and huggable and cute. I pecked her lips making her giggle more. "That's what I wanted." she said. "I know, baby." I wrapped her in my arms and rested my head on her head. Swaying back and forth with her head laying on my chest. "How'd you sleep, baby girl?" I asked just to make conversation with her. Those little moments with Ari when we weren't yelling or fighting or I wasn't hitting her or she wasn't breaking my heart were the moments I treasured.

The moments I got to pretend she was mine and call her mine and her not protest against it were everything to me. Simply because after the boys left, I wouldn't have that anymore. We wouldn't have to pretend anymore. We didn't have to be nice to each other. We didn't have to act. And sometimes I wished the boys would never leave. But I knew they had to. Marc had a baby on the way and those boys weren't done growing up.

But maybe they would stay a little longer. Give me a little more time to be happy. If they left, I knew something would go wrong. I didn't want that. "I slept okay. You're really warm." She said. "I'm going to take that as a compliment and say thank you." I chuckled. "I sleep better with you. I like sleeping with you." she admitted. I smirked. "We've never had sex but, that could be arranged." I said and she laughed.

"You know what I meant, Sean." I nodded. "Well it's still early and I'm gonna go lay back down. Call me if you need anything." I said. As I walked away, Ari grabbed my wrist. "Call me baby." she smiled. I leaned over to her ear and brought my voice down low. "Baaabyyy." I said nice and slow. "Mmm," she said. I kissed her cheek and returned to the bedroom. Marc hadn't moved an inch and I thought it was good he didn't move around in his sleep too much. And his snores were so cute.

Laying down was on my list of things to do but there was a sound coming from the living room that was bothering me. It was low and a Mm-Ahh like sound. It actually sounded like it was coming from the bathroom. So that's where I went. To the far side of the house, I followed the noise to the bathroom. Moaning. I knew that sound anywhere. Myself being a professional at getting the sound out of girls. Haha.

But these were boy moans. And they sounded like they were coming from Trevor. They weren't loud. In fact, I wouldn't have noticed them if I wasn't so bored. Also, they were muffled and it sounded like he was covering his mouth with his free hand. "Fuck..." he cried quietly. What could he have been thinking about that made him jack off? There was literally nothing that could've caused his hormones to spark up like that except Ari who was outside.

Avis did say that they had been having uncontrollable lust off of dumb things. Maybe there was something wrong with them. After debating and choosing to talk to him about it later, I went into the living room and found I was right. Travis and Avis were sleeping meaning it only could've been Trevor.

But that is set aside when I notice Avio and Ziggy are missing. It caught my attention because they never really were with the boys in the morning. I sighed and went into the front yard to look for them. "Avio," I called. But he was no where to be seen. I hopped off the porch and walked a little ways down the road. "Aaaaviooo." I called once more. Again, I got no answer. I followed around to the back of the house where Ari was outside, sitting at the table with her lemonade.

Avio was not in the yard with her. I turn to go back to the front and keep looking but Ari's sweet voice stops me. "I thought you were going to lay down." she said with smirk in her voice. "Have you seen Avio?" I asked turning to her. "Not since dinner." she said. One leg was crossed over the other and she'd placed shades on her face. White like her pants.