Late

Sean POV

It was getting late and I hopped in the shower. It was a long wait since I went last, but I was sure it would be worth it. The hot water hit my tired body. Messaging my muscles. I felt so nice being able to unwind after a long day. After having my share in the bathroom, I walked through the dark and quiet house and into the bedroom. Everyone was asleep. Except me that is. There was only snoring in the house.

I crawled in bed next to my beautiful Ariana and pulled the covers over us. At first, I did nothing. No pulling her close, no grabbing her hand. I just watched her beautiful sleeping face. But couldn't help myself. I raised my hand and gently rubbed my fingers over her cheek. Drawing circles into Ari's soft skin. When I finally took my hand away Ari got ancy.

Mumbling and shifting. I pulled the girl close to me and held her still. Whispering sweet nothings and occasionally planting a kiss behind her ear. Ari settled down in my grasp. However, her mumbling was sort of bothering me. "Sean..." She said softly. "Yes, baby?" I asked. "Where are you?" Ari asked. Did she not realize I was laying right next to her? Maybe that's how she was when she was sleep talking.

"I'm right here." I chuckled lightly. "Where's right here?" I was beginning to worry about the girl. "Next to you, in bed, in the house." I said being more specific. "Oh. Are you going to sleep with me?" Just roll the eyes. "Yes, baby. I do that every night." We kept our voices low not wanting to wake up Marc who lay quietly in the bed on the other side of the room. "We have sex every night?" She asked sounding confused. I cleared my throat. "No, no. That's not what I meant." I said. "Oh...that sucks." She mumbled before going quiet.

I shook my head in disbelief. Was she okay? Did she even know what she was saying? Ari sat up and it brought curiosity to me. She climbed on top of me and straddled me. I turned my head to the side and open my mouth to speak. The sleeping girl who'd apparently lost her sleeping mind covered my mouth to hush me.

"We don't want to wake up Marc." She giggled. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I want a kiss." She said. I rolled my eyes and leaned up to kiss her. It was originally supposed to be a peck, but Ari had other plans. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and tangled her fingers in my hair. I took this time of opportunity and grabbed her waist, bringing her closer as I lay back down on the bed.

The kiss wasn't too long but during it there was a number of soft moans and grunts. "Ari," I moaned quietly as she pulled away. She laid down on me and pulled the covers up over us. "Good night." She said. "I hate when you tease me." I barked quietly wrapping her up and going to sleep.

A/N

Too Short?