Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31 The Mysterious Investment Group

    The most praised comment below replied: Don't praise her as the savior. Could it be that you want the head of the Tenjin Sect to sit in this position? Anyway, they did save a lot of people.

    Zhen Jinli stared at the new titles sent to her by netizens, and was in a daze for a whole night.

    So..

    she became the koi savior of the survival game?

    Su Yan and Shen Ji watched the ferment of public opinion, which seemed to be developing in a strange direction.

    In the beginning, they actually wanted to promote Zhen Jinli as the main god of the main god, but now the netizens have given her the title of koi savior.

    Although it's different from what they thought at the beginning, but this name...

    seems to be good?

    ——

    Regarding the investigation results of Blue Star Capital, they only know that it is a venture capital company registered 10 years ago.

    Bluestar Capital invests in various industries, and has focused on cities S and P in country C for eight consecutive years, with industries all over the place.

    What's even more frightening is that the loss rate of this investment company has always been controlled below 10%, which is simply a myth in the investment world.

    So much so that there have been rumors in the outside world that this company may have developed some algorithm that can accurately predict future changes in an industry.

    This mythical venture capital company is obviously making frighteningly good profits. But it is not listed, nor does it accept any interviews from the media.

    What's even more strange is that the people who have worked here are all secretive when faced with other people's inquiries.

    It's like asking them the secret to their investment success is something shady.

    The reason they gave was that all those who had worked at Blue Star Capital had signed a non-disclosure agreement, and they could not disclose the work content to the outside world, otherwise they would have to pay a huge amount of compensation.

    Therefore, Bluestar Capital has always been a legend in the venture capital world, and so far no venture capital company can surpass it.

    The investigation on Bluestar Capital just froze.

    ——It

    didn't take long for the gold-level survival game to officially start.

    This time, Zhen Jinli was well-prepared. In addition to bringing food, water, and a small medical kit, she also spent 100 points in exchange for ten special skills of standing still.

    Every time I can stand still for about a minute, this minute is enough to turn things around.

    However, Zhen Jinli didn't seem to be able to teleport to the same place as Su Yan and the others this time, but came to a bustling city alone with a flash in front of her eyes.

    This city is not the same as the real city, but it looks a bit like the one in Zootopia.

    Even the pedestrians on the street look like animals.

    Unlike real animals, they all walk upright.

    And they all wear clothes like people and can talk.