Chapter 81 - 90

ʚChapter 81 Si Yao really likes you

    "Brother Su, why are you so sure that Si Yao will protect me with all his might?"

    How should I put it, it's probably...a man's intuition, right?

    Su Yan curled up a wry smile, although he didn't want to admit it, he still said it.

    "Because I can tell that Si Yao really likes you."

    In the dungeon of Kingdom of Dreams, he guessed that Si Yao should have been able to leave the dungeon.

    But for some reason, he was willing to stay in the dungeon for her.

    He had a hunch that Si Yao did it on purpose.

    Based on his ability of water system, it is easy for him to tamper with the pure water on the eucalyptus leaves temporarily through his ability.

    But the question is, why did he choose to stay in the dungeon when he could leave?

    Apart from really liking it and wanting to stay in the dungeon with Zhen Jinli, he couldn't think of any other possibility.

    Zhen Jinli didn't think as much as Su Yan thought, she sent a helpless emoji and said.

    "It's just a matter of sex, right?"

    In order to let Zhen Jinli enter the dungeon with Si Yao at ease, Su Yan sent a message to persuade her.

    "Judging from the results of the last dungeon, the situation between Si Yao and you should be that we either leave the dungeon alive together, or stay in the dungeon together." "In the end,

    you and he left the dungeon safely, and this is the evidence. "

    Xiao Li, I think Si Yao will do his best to protect you. With him around, I will feel at ease."

    Zhen Jinli silently looked at the message from Su Yan, thought for a moment, and finally compromised.

    "Well, I will enter the dungeon with Si Yao at that time."

    Anyway, there will be Li Zhen, a bastard, at that time, so Si Yao probably won't be able to do anything to her.

    Zhen Jinli remembered that she still had to prepare a gift for Li Zhen. So I asked Sai Steward to help me go to the nearest shopping mall to pick out a pair of the most popular and trendy sneakers, size 37.

    She was afraid it would be too late to buy online. After all, it would take time for the courier to arrive, but she will enter the game the day after tomorrow.

    "37 yards?" Sai steward was a little puzzled, and then reminded her.

    "Master wears size 43 shoes, are you sure you bought them right?"

    Zhen Jinli remembered that in the eyes of Butler Sai, she is still Su Yan's girlfriend, and she must think that she bought the shoes for Su Yan .

    At any rate, it was Brother Su who took her in and protected her, so it was only right to give her a gift.

    Then if you want to give a gift to Brother Su, should you also prepare a gift for Jiuyi?

    Zhen Jinli continued: "Then you can help me buy a pair of brogues in size 43, a pair of sneakers in size 37, and a black windbreaker in size M. You can wear it if you are about 1.8 meters tall.

    " After the housekeeper told her approximate psychological price, Zhen Jinli transferred 30,000 yuan to him, and told him that if it was not enough, she would pay for it.