Chapter 131 - 140

ʚChapter 131 Do You Like Me?

    Si Yao looked at her, blinked his blue eyes, nodded with a smile.

    "Okay."

    Huh? Just agree?

    Zhen Jinli was quite surprised, and immediately couldn't help being suspicious.

    He probably doesn't know what kissing means to humans, right?

    While Zhen Jinli was still guessing, Si Yao had already picked her up and sat in his arms.

    "Wait, this pose."

    It's too embarrassing, right?

    Although the tourists around are all NPCs, she still feels nervous.

    Si Yao's slightly cool lips pressed against it, with the smell of braised beef rice in soy sauce.

    Zhen Jinli: "."

    Next, Zhen Jinli experienced what is called a dog-eating kiss.

    Zhen Jinli's face flushed red.

    For a moment, she couldn't tell whether Si Yao was kissing her like a human, or like a dog bone.

    After the kiss, Si Yao licked his lips a little bit, with a smile in his eyes.

    Zhen Jinli was almost confused by the smile in his eyes, thinking that his amnesia was faking.

    However, in the next second, Si Yao's words brought Zhen Jinli back to reality.

    "Can I eat?"

    Sure enough, it was all an illusion.

    Zhen Jinli got down from Si Yao's embrace a little dejectedly, and handed him her portion of curry beef rice.

    "Here, let's eat."

    Zhen Jinli couldn't help asking curiously seeing Si Yao eating so deliciously.

    "Do you know what kiss means?"

    Si Yao swallowed the food in his mouth, glanced at Zhen Jinli and said, "I know."

    You know?

    Zhen Jinli looked at Si Yao suspiciously and said, "Then tell me?"

    See if there is any discrepancy in their understanding.

    "Kiss means liking someone." Si Yao said to Zhen Jinli very seriously.

    Um? He knows it all.

    Zhen Jinli couldn't help but check again, the two people's definition of the word liking.

    "You mean, do you like me?"

    Si Yao nodded and said, "Yes."

    Zhen Jinli was overjoyed, and Si Yao's next explanation immediately poured cold water on her head.

    "You gave me so much delicious food, so of course I like you."

    Zhen Jinli explained awkwardly: "I'm not talking about this kind of liking, but the kind between men and women."

    Si Yao reacted and asked seriously Said: "You mean, do you want to be my female?"

    "Pfft!"

    Zhen Jinli sprayed out a sip of mineral water.

    There is no need to be so direct!

    Si Yao looked Zhen Jinli up and down, and said with a troubled expression.