Chapter 151 - 160

ʚChapter 151 Destroying the Rose

    Many players were killed by the poisonous needles fired by the mutated insects, the parasitic slime sprayed out, and the corrosive poisonous powder sprayed out before they even had time to quit the game.

    Facing the interface for modifying the rules, Zhen Jinli fell into tormenting contemplation.

    What other rules can be used to deal with these amazing reproductive insects?

    Is there anything else that she didn't notice?

    Suddenly, a bold idea flashed in Zhen Jinli's mind.

    If such a rule is set, is it possible to eliminate those giant insects without being noticed by Blue Star's will?

    Zhen Jinli quickly entered a line of words in the blank column.

    "In the copy of the funeral of the roses, as long as the roses are burned, the food source of the mutated insects can be cut off."

    Those mutated bees and butterflies, although they will attack humans, and use humans as parasitic hosts.

    But in fact, their main food source is still plants like roses.

    As long as they burn the roses, is it possible to effectively suppress those mutated insects that reproduce wildly and grow bigger?

    After setting up the supplementary rules, Zhen Jinli found Su Yan and Shen Ji, and explained her thoughts to them.

    They all felt that Zhen Jinli's deduction was highly feasible.

    Su Yan and the others first told the hotel staff this idea, and asked them to tell the police about this method.

    Then, Zhen Jinli quietly left the hotel with several fire-type supernatural players, including Shen Ning, and walked towards the central garden.

    In order to prevent the mutated insects from suddenly appearing and attacking them, Zhen Jinli and the three supernatural players adopted a group battle.

    She was in charge of covering them with a protective barrier, and several players were in charge of using fire abilities to burn all the roses in the central flower bed of the garden square.

    Seeing that their main source of food was burned to death by the damned humans, the half-human-tall mutated insects suddenly became furious.

    There seemed to be some kind of special resonance among the mutated insects, and they quickly gathered in a large cloud, and rushed towards Zhen Jinli and the others angrily.

    "Protect!"

    The protective barrier covering everyone was suddenly knocked by the mutated insects.

    Although Zhen Jinli can use the protective barrier to protect several fire-type supernatural players. But there is no way to use any effective attack skills against these insects.

    With an air cannon?

    I'm afraid they won't be able to blast a few, but it will irritate these mutated insects even more.

    Seeing that the roses in the central flower bed were almost burned, Zhen Jinli began to think of a way to make these players retreat unscathed.

    She can protect these players with an enchantment and move to the next garden full of roses. But along the way, I'm afraid they will be attacked by these insects again.