Chapter 211 - 220

ʚChapter 211 Brain Tonic Emperor Lan Ze

    "." Zhen Jinli stared at Lan Ze intently for a long time, and the light in her eyes gradually softened.

    "I'll get you the ginkgo fruit."

    "Wait a minute."

    Seeing that she was about to go out after turning around, Lan Ze quickly grabbed her hand and said, "I'm not hungry yet."

    Zhen Jinli said stubbornly: "I think you You are hungry."

    Lan Ze frowned: "There are still ghosts wandering outside, waiting for you to go out all the time."

    The first time they met after his memory and soul were fully fused, she really wanted to be so awkward ?

    Zhen Jinli took out the prop knife smeared with chicken blood, and said expressionlessly: "It's okay, just kill a few more ghosts."

    Lan Ze: "."

    Her expression seemed to be about to kill him What's the matter?

    He always felt that something was wrong with this woman, but he couldn't tell exactly what was wrong.

    I always feel that she seems to be angry, but she can't get angry at him directly. So just use this way to let him know that she is very angry?

    Well, he can also understand, after all, the reason why she has endured so much is because of the survival game.

    As the main god of the survival game, she knew of his existence and what he had done, and later fell in love with him by accident. Now she must have very complicated emotions facing him.

    Even if the two are now in the same camp, she also knows the truth that he was used as a puppet by Blue Star's will before. But it's hard to forgive him for what he did before, right?

    Hey, I don't know what he should do to make Miss Xiaoli stop being angry with him.

    After Zhen Jinli rushed out of her room, she entered the silent room by going through the wall.

    "Jiuyi, where are the ginkgo fruits you picked today?"

    Although Shen Ji was a little surprised by Zhen Jinli's sudden intrusion through the wall, but now is a special period, and she might be attacked by ghosts when she knocked on the door, so she didn't take it seriously.

    "Your share is with Brother Su." Shen Ji explained.

    "He originally wanted to send it to you, but he thought that you might be sleeping and resting. So he thought that after you wake up, he can get it from him." "Really?" Zhen Jinli lowered her eyes

    , The corners of his lips curled up, "He really has a heart."

    After getting the ginkgo fruit from Su Yan, Zhen Jinli came back all the way.

    She didn't know that during the time she was away, Lan Ze had already imagined her a lot.

    In fact, it was mainly because she felt that she did not complete the tasks assigned to her by Naxue, so she was a little depressed.

    In addition, she was dissatisfied with Lan Ze's previous actions. So as soon as she saw Lan Ze, she wanted to bully him.

    Even knowing that Lan Ze was brainwashed by Lan Xing's will before, she was still very upset with Lan Ze.

    The most annoying thing is that she actually fell in love with him.

    What's more, she was facing Lan Ze's carefully selected body data, and she didn't even know his real appearance.