Chapter 161 - 170

ʚChapter 161 Delicate and paranoid love

    Zhen Jinli sighed secretly in her heart, she probably couldn't wake up Si Yao's memory about the earth this time.

    Now his anger towards her has occupied the commanding heights of reason, how could he still listen to her words and be awakened by her sealed memory?

    As for using the power of love, it is even more dangerous.

    Now that Si Yao has such a violent look on his face that he wants to tear her apart, how could he still fall in love with her in peace and order to enhance his relationship?

    Zhen Jinli simply gave up struggling.

    Anyway, Si Yao wouldn't kill her, and she was an elf now, as long as Si Yao was around, she couldn't die.

    What's more, she also has the power of healing and a substitute puppet, so she doesn't die so easily.

    At most, it might just be a few pinches by Si Yao.

    "Hiss——" Zhen Jinli suddenly felt a pain in her neck, and couldn't help but wince.

    As a result, it affected the wound Si Yao bit on her neck, and Zhen Jinli felt more pain.

    While biting Zhen Jinli's snow-white and delicate skin, Si Yao growled as if venting his anger.

    "Do you think there is nothing I can do about you?"

    "Do you know what kind of punishment the Elf King will take against the traitorous elves?"

    Zhen Jinli looked at Si Yao's deep blue eyes, and did not hesitate He dared to use healing power on himself, for fear that Si Yao would become even more violent if he found out.

    "Yes, what?" Zhen Jinli asked with a trembling voice.

    Si Yao looked at Zhen Jinli's frightened look with satisfaction, and said slowly: "The elf king will eat up his elves one bite at a time, and betray his elves.

    " price."

    Si Yao's cruel and bloodthirsty words instantly terrified Zhen Jinli.

    Zhen Jinli subconsciously wanted to use her strength to push Si Yao away. However, because of her injury, she was unable to use her strength for a while.

    She had no choice but to heal her own wound first, and then pushed Si Yao away, desperately trying to escape from his side.

    However, she seemed to have misjudged the ability of the elves to drive roses. Zhen Jinli smelled the intoxicating fragrance of roses within a short time.

    She just inhaled a little bit, and soon felt dizzy before her eyes, her body went limp, and she fell from mid-air.

    Is this what roses do? Can also release a narcotic gas.

    Si Yao flew over and hugged Zhen Jinli's body, a struggle flashed in his eyes, he couldn't tell whether it was love or loathing.

    He hugged Zhen Jinli horizontally, turned around and flew back to the greenhouse palace.

    No matter what, she would never be able to escape from his side in the future.

    ——When

    Zhen Jinli woke up again, it was already late at night.

    She was on a bed in a huge greenhouse, and her feet were locked with flower vines, the kind that would tighten with a little force.