Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41 Welcome to Gordon Massage Parlor

    The game on the sixth floor of Gordon Tower is similar to the game on the second floor.

    On the sixth floor, you also need to buy props in the points mall before you can enjoy the service and earn gold coins.

    The difference is that the second floor provides venting service, while the sixth floor provides massage service.

    However, as masseurs, bears and elephants, their massage strength is too great for humans.

    Ordinary people lie down and receive massages from bears and elephants, but they will vomit blood and die because they cannot bear the massage force of animal NPCs.

    Therefore, if players want to enjoy the bear and elephant massage services on the sixth floor, they must first spend 2 points to buy an elastic pill in the points mall.

    After eating the elastic pill, the whole person will become soft and elastic from the skin, flesh and bone to the bone, which is similar to the effect of rubber fruit.

    In this case, accepting a massage from a bear NPC or an elephant NPC is to enjoy it.

    The host on the sixth floor, oh no, not so much the host, but the owner of the massage parlor on the sixth floor, a white snake NPC.

    Boss White Snake's body is about as thick as a bucket, and there is a black bow tie tied near the snake's neck.

    It can be seen that this is a particular NPC boss.

    It perched its slender snake body and tail on the ornately decorated beams, lowered its head, and explained the rules of the massage parlor to the players who came in to enjoy the massage parlor.

    "Welcome to Gordon's massage parlor."

    "Please ensure that you have taken the elastic pill before entering the parlor. The elastic pill takes effect in one minute and lasts for one to three hours." "

    Players enjoy a Massage service, you can get 10 gold coins as a reward."

    Some players asked: "Then how can we confirm that the effect of the medicine has passed?"

    Boss White Snake vomited Snake Xinzi, still looking gentle and refined.

    "When you feel uncomfortable during the massage, it's when the effect of the medicine starts to wear off." "

    As long as you say stop, our masseuse will stop the massage and send you to the rest room."

    This is easier to distinguish, The players immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

    It seems that the game on the sixth floor is not that dangerous.

    "However." Boss White Snake's next words lifted the hearts of many players.

    "During the massage, players may fall asleep because they feel too comfortable, and miss the time for the medicine to take effect."

    The players' faces turned terrified when they heard this.

    A female player swallowed her saliva in fear and asked.

    "What will happen to us if we accidentally miss the effective time of the medicine?"

    At this time, a bear masseur came out of the massage parlor holding a large ball of wheat-colored dough.

    And under the watchful eyes of everyone, it was handed over to the bear assistant who was waiting outside.