Chapter 111 - 120

ʚChapter 111 Can you bear the responsibility of group destruction?

    The man with glasses smiled.

    "So what?"

    "We live in a society where the weak prey on the strong, and in the game it's just the survival of the strong."

    Zhen Jinli looked at the man with glasses heavily and said, "Are you really going to kill each other? "

    Please calm down, everyone, don't be dominated by the survival game."

    Zhen Jinli thought that saying the slogan of the Goddess of Peace card would calm everyone down.

    Unexpectedly, the eyes of the players were evasive, as if they were more willing to believe the words of the man with glasses.

    Zhen Jinli was a little disappointed.

    Doesn't even the peace goddess card work in this case?

    Seeing that most of the players were more willing to listen to him, the man with glasses raised a smug smile at the corner of his mouth.

    "Miss Zhen, not everyone is willing to listen to your utopian rhetoric." "

    Don't think that you really regard yourself as the savior of the koi because the netizens are chasing you as the savior of koi." "

    This is a survival game, not killing others. Just being killed by others."

    "How naive are you to think that we will give up a sure way to leave the game and believe in an untested way?"

    Zhen Jinli argued unconvinced: "Then It’s not an untested path, I’ve tried it in the Kingdom of Dreams.”

    The man with glasses smiled: “You mean, that platinum-level game with multiple versions?”

    “Maybe the copy of the game you’re in , You can indeed pass the game with this bug.”

    “But don’t forget, not everyone can do it, persuading the witch to wake up all the NPCs.” “

    What’s more, the game dungeons experienced by other players, the clearance conditions are basically the same. That's not it!"

    "It's like this copy of the game now, can you guarantee that we can dissolve all the resentment of the resentful spirits according to the method you said?"

    Zhen Jinli pursed her lips, her eyes darkened.

    Seeing that Zhen Jinli couldn't make any promises, the man with glasses gradually became more aggressive in his tone, and there was a hint of reproach in his eyes.     "As long as

    there is only one resentful spirit left in the end who refuses to go back to hell, our entire plan will come to naught!"

In the world!"

    "Excuse me, can Ms. Zhen take this responsibility!"

    The man with glasses is indeed right.

    His worry is also the worry of most players.

    Rather than be selfless and gamble on an unproven customs clearance path, it is better to be selfish.

    At least you can guarantee that as long as you are strong enough and cruel enough, you will be able to pass the game.

    Zhen Jinli couldn't help but clenched her hands beside her under the pressing questioning of the man with glasses.