Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91 I just want you to live

    After several players stabbed cruelly, as the vampire's body melted into a skeleton, blue data light gradually appeared around them.

    The players were overjoyed that they could clear the game!

    The sound of riots began to come from the roof, and various tremors came from other rooms.

    Zhen Jinli knew that this was after they killed the blood clan companions, they also awakened the other blood clans along the way.

    Although Si Yao always likes to make trouble, Zhen Jinli warned Si Yao for the last time because he also helped save people in the last game.

    "Before Dracula comes down, you still have a chance, hurry up and leave the game!" Both

    Dracula and Vlad are the most difficult NPCs in this copy of the game, and they can only be the stand-in puppet and her with the most skills to solve.

    Si Yao had to follow Zhen Jinli no matter what he said: "No, Miss Xiaoli, I want to be with you and accompany you to the end."

    Zhen Jinli was speechless: "You accompany me? You are not afraid of Dracula Killed you?"

    "Hurry up, I have a way to deal with them, you will only get in the way if you stay!"

    Si Yao shook his head, and he looked at Zhen Jinli with a firm expression, as if he had made up his mind. He stepped forward and hugged her tightly.

    "I'm sorry, I just want you to live."

    "Even if you hate me because of it, I'll admit it."

    What?

    Before Zhen Jinli could react to Si Yao's nonsensical words, she felt that something stabbed the back of her neck.

    Then, she only felt that her body was half numb, and a strong sense of dizziness swept over her.

    She resisted the urge to pass out on the spot, looked at Si Yao in disbelief, and spoke out a few words with difficulty.

    "You, why."

    Why did he do this?

    Does Si Yao have a way to deal with Dracula?

    Zhen Jinli could no longer think clearly, she rolled her eyes and passed out completely.

    Looking at Zhen Jinli who was unconscious on the ground, Si Yao took a deep breath, hugged Zhen Jinli horizontally, and was about to go outside.

    Following the smell of raw blood, Dracula quickly found this room.

    It wasn't just strangers trespassing on his Brown Castle that annoyed him. What made him even more angry was that strangers dared to trespass into the room where he kept the portrait of the person he missed!

    Dracula stood at the door with a gloomy expression, his tall figure blocked Si Yao's way.

    He wanted to eat Si Yao alive, but when he saw Zhen Jinli in Si Yao's arms, he froze on the spot.

    Although she was in a coma and her eyes were closed tightly, Dracula recognized her at a glance.

    This girl has exactly the same face as Na Xue.

    She was like a person who stepped out of a painting, it was just incredible.

    How could there be such a coincidence in this world?