Chapter 221 - 230

ʚChapter 221 The Tsunami Is Coming

    In the end, because more and more players were pouring into the hotel, the hotel couldn't adjust, so it simply forced people of the same gender to live in the same room.

    "Now is an extraordinary period. The lobby has been flooded by heavy rain and floods. Everyone has no place to live. What's wrong with you giving up half of the room space?" "Besides, you all have two beds in your room. You are such a

    waste Bed, let us sleep outside in the hallway, soaking in the water, is that plausible?"

    The players chose to be patient for the time being as the NPCs in the hotel and the dungeon pressed on.

    Be sure to hold back, it's only the second night of the game.

    Don't act rashly, they still have three days to stay in the game.

    On the third day of the game, the flood has submerged to the sixth floor.

    There is no way to live in the hotel below the sixth floor, and the residents can only squeeze upstairs.

    As for the residents who originally lived in the room, they had to keep an eye on the rising water level, and even got up in the middle of the night to run to higher floors.

    As time goes on, the hotel staff can't protect themselves, let alone provide them with meals.

    Therefore, the most precious thing now is not a place to stay, but food.

    Residents began to call for help, hoping that the government could send someone to rescue them.

    But when you look outside, you can see the shadow of the flood. Where are the government rescuers?

    I'm afraid that government staff and security and medical personnel have all died, right?

    The flood came, the society was out of order, and the people were panicked. They were afraid that the land and food they had managed to keep would be taken away by others.

    Many people have been flooded in their sleep and never wake up again.

    The rest of the surviving people stepped over the bodies that had been drowned by the flood with sad expressions, trying to climb as high as possible.

    Since the players had prepared early in the morning, they all changed to the highest room in the hotel in advance.

    In exchange for food.

    Because players generally store more food. So now those who can live on the highest floor are basically players with space and food resources.

    Looking at the NPCs struggling to survive in the flood, Zhen Jinli couldn't say that she was very sad, but that she was in a complicated mood.

    Even if you know that the current game rules are just for the game to consume energy. In the face of disaster, she still can't help but want to save people.

    However, with her current ability, she can only save the player, not the redundant resident NPC.

    She saves them, and there's no way to make room to save more players.

    After all, places on a pirate ship are limited.

    Even she herself doesn't know how long she can lead those players.

    She really wanted to witness what kind of scene Lan Ze used the rules to maximize the consumption of game energy.

    But she never imagined that the whole process would be so tragic.