Chapter 171 - 180

ʚChapter 171 Don't Eat the Food in the Hall

    She had to raise her hand and said, "Teacher, I want to go to the toilet."

    [System warning: Player Zhen Jinli disrupted classroom discipline, and 15 discipline points will be deducted! 】

    The math teacher's face was terribly gloomy, and he warned her word by word.

    "Zhen, Jin, Li!"

    "Drinking water is not allowed in class, and you are not allowed to go to the toilet!"

    The math teacher said fiercely: "If you dare to disturb the classroom discipline, you just stand up for me!"

    Zhen Jinli frightened I had to sit up again quickly, and never dared to bring up the matter of going to the toilet with the teacher again.

    ——The

    next morning's math test and English dictation, Shen He used the spare time between classes to give himself a surprise tutoring, and finally barely passed the test.

    However, this is just that he thinks that he barely passed the test.

    ——After

    the third period, after class, it is the time for exercises between classes and the time for checking the hygiene of the classroom.

    Zhen Jinli took advantage of the gap between going down to do exercises between classes, tapped to go to the toilet, and then went to the playground with vain steps to prepare for exercises.

    Seeing Zhen Jinli's pale face in the team, Su Yan seemed to be in a very bad condition, so he couldn't help but come over and help her.

    "Xiao Li, are you alright?"

    Su Yan's appearance basically didn't change much, his handsome face became a little younger and greener, a bit less mature and bold as Mr. Su, and a bit more sunny and youthful.

    Zhen Jinli explained in a low voice: "I seem to have some diarrhea. It's nothing serious. You don't have to worry about me."

    [System warning: student Su Yan violated discipline, and 20 discipline points will be deducted! ]

    [System warning: student Zhen Jinli violated discipline, 20 disciplinary points will be deducted! ]

    "What are you two doing so close together?" The head teacher's shrill voice came from behind.

    "The school does not allow male and female students to communicate in private!"

    Zhen Jinli and Su Yan hurriedly distanced themselves, and turned back to their respective classes and teams.

    It seems that she, Brother Su and Jiuyi cannot have any close contact in front of these NPCs, so they can only keep a distance.

    ——During

    the lunch break, Zhen Jinli went to the infirmary and took some medicine to treat diarrhea. After taking the medicine, she got a little better.

    She recalled the fried noodles she ate for breakfast, there seemed to be a little foreign matter in it, she didn't pay much attention, thinking it was just a small problem.

    Now it seems that it is very likely that it is the iron wire of the steel ball used for cleaning the pan, and the fried noodles sold in the canteen are not clean!

    No, she had to find a way to stop Su Yan and Jiu Yi from eating the food in the school cafeteria.

    If they are also unfortunately recruited, they will be deducted disciplinary points if they want to go to the toilet in class later.