Chapter 201 - 210

ʚChapter 201 The estrous period of the white feather bird?

    Zhen Jinli: "."

    The tiger doesn't show his power and treats her like a sick cat, right?

    Zhen Jinli raised her hand to cover Si Lan's mouth, activated a power-type ability, turned over and pressed Si Lan under her body.

    Although the current posture is not very elegant, but at least she suppressed Si Lan.

    Only then did Zhen Jinli brush her hair, put the instant messenger to her ear and said.

    "Brother Su, Jiuyi, something is wrong with your angels, isn't it?"

    Shen Ji's side was also in a hurry, he cut Jiujiu's hands behind his back and pressed them on the bed, and then he was able to free his hands to take the communicator .

    "Hey, don't mention it, I have to prevent Jiujiu from getting close to me, but also not be too violent to her." "

    Maybe I don't need to sleep tonight, unless I can persuade Jiujiu." "

    But Jiujiu refuses at all." Tell me why. Could it be that the angel state is the estrus period of the white-feathered bird?"

    Zhen Jinli: "." This conjecture is quite bold.

    Su Yan raised his forehead: "Actually, this is how it happened."

    The two who had just finished synchronizing their information looked at their angel with complicated eyes, and sighed silently in their hearts.

    "It is true that we were not poisoned by the food and water pollution in the Baita factory."

    Shen Ji asked, "Then what should we do now?"

    "Do you want to find a chance to take Jiujiu and the others out of the Baita factory?"

    Su Yan pondered for a moment , deduced in a complex tone.

    "At the moment, we can follow the instructions of the Baita Factory or not."

    After all, tomorrow is the blood collection day.

    If they want to take away their angels, they can only hide them somewhere on their bodies when they return to the state of white-feathered birds, and take them out of the White Tower Factory during the day.

    But doing so is risky. If they are discovered by the Baita Factory on the spot, they will not be able to eat and walk away.

    After all, every time they leave the factory, they will be carefully checked and frisked by the administrator to make sure that they have not taken anything from the Baita factory, and then let them go out to pick ginkgo.

    "But if we dare to entrain the white-feathered birds in the Baita Factory, it means that we will be enemies of the Baita Factory and even the villagers in the entire town." "In the days to come,

    we will definitely not be able to stay in the town safely "

    "We will also be chased away by the NPCs in the town and live a life of fleeing here and there."

    For them, it is indeed a matter that is not worth the candle.

    "But—" Su Yan changed the subject.

    "These are all conceivable reasons on the surface. If we really want to follow the instructions of the White Tower Factory, we can kill those white-feathered birds.

    " Turn into other ferocious monsters, chasing us everywhere in the Baita Factory."

    Having said that, Su Yan fell silent, waiting for Zhen Jinli's decision.