Chapter 121 - 130

ʚChapter 121 The Truth About the Game (Part 1)

    Zhen Jinli opened her eyes in confusion.

    She saw a girl standing in front of her, wearing an elegant and gorgeous white dress, with a face similar to hers.

    The white dress she was wearing was exactly the same as the one she had seen in Brown Castle before.

    "Na Xue?" Zhen Jinli blurted out in surprise.

    "You are Goddess Na Xue, aren't you?"

    Na Xue showed a gratified smile when she saw Zhen Jinli wake up.

    "Well, it's me."

    Her voice was very gentle and sweet, and she seemed to be bathed in a soft holy light.

    Only then did Zhen Jinli notice that she seemed to have come to a very unusual place.

    It was a palace she had never seen before, and it looked a bit like a Western European court in the last century.

    It's just a white and simple style, which looks gorgeous and magnificent.

    Zhen Jinli suddenly saw Na Xue, the goddess who created many game NPCs, and was a little excited for a while.

    She wanted to ask her so many questions that she didn't know which one to ask first.

    Seeing Zhen Jinli's tangled face, Na Xue couldn't help but chuckled.

    "I know you have a lot to ask me."

    "Don't worry, before that, let me tell you a story."

    Naxue looked at Zhen Jinli for a moment and said, "You know that the Indian three Lord God?"

    Zhen Jinli didn't expect that Na Xue would ask her this first, she shook her head, then nodded after thinking about it.

    "Probably I have heard about it."

    "It seems to be called Brahma, Vishnu, and Lord Shiva, right?"

    Naxue nodded and said, "Now, in this survival game, my position is equivalent to Brahma. God of Creation."

    Zhen Jinli nodded half understanding: "Oh."

    "Lan Ze's position is equivalent to Shiva, the god of destruction."

    After Na Xue finished speaking, she looked at Zhen Jin with shining eyes. Glass, seems to be implying something.

    Zhen Jinli blinked her eyes, pointed to herself uncertainly, and asked.

    "My position is equivalent to Vishnu?"

    The guardian god?

    "Correct answer." Na Xue looked at Zhen Jinli appreciatively and said.

    "As expected of the person I chose, it really works."

    Zhen Jinli scratched her head, and asked with some doubts: "I still don't quite understand." "

    Can you tell me first, the origin of the survival game and Is it the truth?"

    Naxue nodded and said: "No problem."

    "The reason why I saw you in the dream was to tell you the origin and truth of the survival game."

    After a pause, Naxue looked at her seriously, her tone solemnly said.

    "And, the task I want to give you."

    Zhen Jinli suddenly felt a little excited all over.

    As a person chosen by the God of Creation, it seems that she was indeed given the important task of saving the world.