Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71 Nine Wings' Nightmare Memories (Part 2)

    Zhen Jinli stepped forward and poked the trunk to confirm the current condition of the banyan tree.

    She turned to look at Shen Ji and said, "Are you sure you wanted to discount the banyan tree just now?"

    Shen Ji was also stunned for a moment, nodded and said, "Yes."

    Suddenly, he seemed to have noticed something, and quickly pulled Zhen Jin away Glass, step back.

    "Be careful!"

    Behind him was the courtyard wall, Zhen Jinli was caught off guard by Shen Jing's pull, and immediately gave Shen Jing a wall thump.

    There was a sound of the trunk breaking behind him. With a creak, the trunk broke.

    Then with a bang, the tree trunk fell to the ground.

    Zhen Jinli turned her head to see this scene, and turned to look happily at Shen Jingdao.

    "How is it? I didn't lie to you, did I?"

    Shen Ji looked at the fallen banyan tree behind her, with a somewhat complicated expression at the moment.

    Zhen Jinli noticed that Shen Ji seemed to have grown a little taller, so she couldn't help stretching out her hand to stroke his forehead.

    After Shen Ji came back to his senses, his face turned red: "Teacher?"

    Zhen Jinli asked while making gestures: "Shen Ji, how tall are you now?"

    Why does it feel like he is a little taller than her now?

    Shen Ji's mother was cooking in the kitchen, but when she heard the noise, she came out and saw that the banyan tree that had grown in the yard for many years had fallen down, and she was shocked.

    "My God, why did this tree fall?"

    Shen Ji didn't have the nerve to say that he broke it, so he had to explain.

    "Maybe the tree's heart was emptied by insects, so it fell down."

    Zhen Jinli suppressed a smile and helped to cover it up: "Yes, I leaned on it just now, but I didn't expect the tree to break. "

    Shen Ji's mother didn't care about the broken banyan tree, it just happened to be chopped and used as firewood.

    She enthusiastically wanted to keep Zhen Jinli down for dinner, Zhen Jinli thought she could observe Shen Ji more, so she readily agreed.

    After dinner, Zhen Jinli taught Shen Ji a few tricks of grappling, and only after he had practiced well did he leave the Shen family.

    Shen Ji looked at Zhen Jinli's leaving back, complex emotions flashed in his eyes.

    Why did he feel that the grappling technique that Teacher Zhen taught him was so familiar, as if he already knew it?

    Also, why did she say that as long as he thinks, things can come true?

    All this troubled Shen Silence like a mystery, which made him puzzled.

    Forget it, let him ask Teacher Zhen tomorrow.

    ——Between

    class the next day, the class representative distributed the homework that was corrected yesterday to everyone.

    There was a tall boy after seeing the silent exercise book. Immediately, as if he touched something dirty, he picked it up with two fingers and threw it out.