Chapter 61 - 70

ʚChapter 61 The most important thing is to get you

    Zhen Jinli glared at Si Yao, and was about to push him away, when suddenly there was a sound of footsteps outside.

    It turned out that the group of people who went to explore the castle before came to the village.

    Zhen Jinli waved Si Yao's hand away and said, "I don't need your clues, I can find a way to pass the level."

    Si Yao was noncommittal, and spread his hands, "Then I'll just wait and see."

    Zhen Jinli turned around and thought After thinking about it, he turned his head and looked at Si Yao unwillingly.

    "Since you have found the clue, don't you want to use this clue to save more people and get more points?"

    Si Yao chuckled disdainfully: "What do I need so many points for? To get Sister Xiaoli It's the most important thing to me."

    Zhen Jinli almost vomited blood at Si Yao's words.

    "Aren't you afraid that I'll tell Brother Su to let everyone know that you got the clearance clue, but you refuse to share it?"

    Si Yao smiled slyly, and then said slowly.

    "Then you just say it, anyway, no one can prove that I know the clues to clear the customs."

    Si Yao is right, even if Zhen Jinli tells others, Si Yao obviously has the clues to clear the customs but refuses to say Coming out is useless.

    As long as he insists that he doesn't know any clues at all, and pretends to be innocent by the way, he will become a Rashomon that no one can tell.

    "Si Yao, why did you become like this now?" Zhen Jinli looked at him sadly and said.

    "The Si Yao I met in Gordon City is at least a good boy who cares about others and cares about other people's feelings."

    Si Yao raised his eyes and looked at Zhen Jinli, saying word by word: "Sister Xiaoli, Mr. It will change."

    For Si Yao's current changes, Zhen Jinli can only understand that he drifted away after having a big bug like the siren's singing in his hands.

    Now if they stand in front of everyone with their own opinions, it's really hard to say whether everyone will believe Si Yao, who has the ability to deceive people's hearts, or Zhen Jinli, who has a high prestige among players.

    Given that Si Yao was once used as a human target in Gordon City, and was treated as a common attack target by other players, although Zhen Jinli could understand Si Yao's current black-bellied world-weariness, he could not agree with his changes.     In fact, Zhen Jinli is not sure whether Si Yao really has the clue to clear the level. Before getting the real answer, Si Yao only knows Schrödinger's.     The two stalemate until the end, Zhen Jinli had no choice but to use the time ability again to move Si Yao away from the door, and then left the room.     She didn't have time to waste time with Si Yao, the first thing she had to do was to exchange information about the game with the group of players who came back from the castle.     The difficulty of this platinum-level game has obviously increased a lot, and she has to work hard to deal with it.     After Si Yao came back to his senses, he found that Zhen Jinli had disappeared in front of him.     He turned his head to look at Zhen Jinli, who had already walked outside the room and was communicating with other players, a look of resentment flashed across his face.     Just wait, she will come back to him sooner or later.     ——After     communicating with Ji Yingxue and the others, Zhen Jinli found that the current situation is not very optimistic.     This world is indeed a magical world, those thorns will automatically grow back after being cut off.     But whether this is the world of "Sleeping Beauty" or not, they are still not sure.     At least after the male player kissed the princess, the princess did not wake up, nor did the NPCs in the castle and the NPCs in this country.     Now Zhen Jinli can only pin her hopes on the misty forest. After all, the only area they haven't explored yet is the forest.     I hope that in that forest, witches and other magicians can be found, and I can give them some clues to pass the level.