Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51 Internet Violence Worse Than Games

    She just took advantage of Yu Yu's special physique, if her morality is not matched, there will be disasters. "

    Some players laughed angrily, and refuted those bullshits: "Forget it, the reason why you cleared the game so quickly must be that every round of the game is a player who only cares about clearing the level quickly.

    "That is, a player who has never thought of helping others, such a selfish person, has no right to complain about whether the little koi's method of saving people is released sooner or later. " "

    Someone noticed the news that Zhen Jinli was acting with Si Yao in the game, so some netizens started to mock her.

    "I said how to stay in the game to the end? It's not to save more players in the same game, but It was to play with Si Yao. "

    " Bah, this woman is really shameless, she dared to hook up with our brother by relying on her special physique. "

    At this moment, it doesn't matter how many people Zhen Jinli saved. Netizens     only care

    about their so-called righteous accusations.

In the survival game, the time spent playing with top idols was extended, which led to the late release of the game strategy.

    Those brainless fans were even more concerned about this matter, and began to humiliate Zhen Jinli as a slut crazily.

    "No Face! I don't even look at my identity, even an amateur girl like her is worthy of my brother? "

    I hope brother Si Yao will see clearly the true face of this woman as soon as possible. She is just a woman who will disregard the interests of the public for her own selfishness." "

    Many rational netizens also retorted: "Oh, why don't you see who saved your giegie? Without Miss Koi, your giegie might have died long ago! "

    "Hehe, don't forget who is the big boss in the game, and whoever is pestering who may be the one, maybe your giegie is pestering sister koi to save him!" "

    "As far as your giegie's IQ level is concerned, you would have died 800 times in Golden City without a high-end play belt, and you can still reach the top 15 in the rankings? Go dream!" Looking at the survival game

    online Even more terrifying cyber violence, Zhen Jinli was extremely thankful that she did not accept Si Yao's confession.

    If she is really targeted by this group of stupid fans, will she have a safe life in the days to come?

    Zhen Jinli suddenly remembered that Si Yao had added her WeChat after clearing the game and asked her to send him her bank account information, saying that she would transfer 5 million yuan as a reward for saving her life.

    Now it seems that this transfer may also be used by someone with a heart to make a big fuss, saying that it is possible for her to blackmail Si Yao in the game.

    Zhen Jinli was just about to send Si Yao a message to tell him not to transfer money to her, but suddenly she seemed to think of something and paused.

    Wait a moment.

    Si Yao, why hasn't he sent Weibo to help clarify?

    Are you busy with other things and haven't checked your phone yet?

    ——On

    the other side, Si Yao looked at the overwhelming public opinion on the Internet. Especially the extremely unfriendly comments and malicious speculations towards Zhen Jinli, in a hurry, I wanted to post on Weibo to help her clarify.