chapter 7

GEORGES POV
i woke up in somebodys room and all the drama from last night came crashing down back yo my mind.Before i could do anything i heard.

*knock knock*

"who is it?"i ask

"It's me george"i hear dream say

"Okay you can come in."i say

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah just little scared from last nights drama.i say smiling at him.

"Okay good do you want food or water?"

"No thanks i don't need anything"

"Are your sure?"

"Well some clothes would be nice to have"

"Okay do you want me to send some mans to get some clothes from your house?"

"Okay can you ask them to bring my cat too?"

"You have a cat?"

"yeah his name is luca."

(i know that luca is dead but i wanted luca to be georges cat for this story and yes george has a cat in this story😅)

"i have a cat too but she is now at my office because i didn't know that would you like cats."

"oh really whats the cat's name?"

"patches."

"oh that's a sweet name"

"Thanks but now i have to send some duded to your house could you write in the paper your addres and give me your house keys?"

"yeah here"i say and gave him my house keys and my address.

"Thank you see you soon you can go to shower if you want there is towels in the bathroom okay?"

"okay"

i was now alone in the room and i just found out that i really smelled so i thought i could take a shower so i went in the bathroom.

(i'm not fucking writing a shower scene unless i write shower smut👀who knows)

*knock*

"Do you need something?"i yell from the bed.

"Can i come in george,it's me Quackity?"i heard Quackity ask.

"Sure but i'm only in towel"i yell.

Quackity comes in the room and sits in the chair that is next to the bed where i'm sitting right now.

"So how are you george?"he asks.
"Oh well i'm good just little confused"i tell him."oh what is it?"he ask."well i want to know who was the guy who followed me because Dream got really scared when i told him how the guy looks like."i tell him.
"oh he... he is... you know what i think that you have to ask Dream about that.
anf before i could say anything Dream entered to the room and looked little pissed to see that quackity was here.

"Oh heyyyy Dream."quackity says

"What are you doing in my room talking to george?"he ask in serious tone.

"Oh don't be a jealous bitch"quackity snaps at him.

"Remember that i'm your boss"he says while opening the door and signalling Quackity to get out.

"Okay okay i just wanted to talk with him"Quackity trys.

"Out now"Dream says

Quackity left the room and close the door.
Dream walked torwards me while i tried little get away from him because i'm STILL only in my towel.

"Do you need clothes?"He asks me

"Yeah.."i say

he then walked over onw of the door that this room haves opens it and goes inside.
...
minutes later he comes out side with some clothes on his hand.

"Here is some clothes for you"he tells me.

"Thank you"

i went in to the bathroom to change in to some clothes that Dream gave me.

"George i have to go do some things so when you are ready you can go to eat something or go to sleep because it's 7.30pm"dream says behind the door.

"oh okay see you"i say to him.

—-
i got out of the bathroom and went to bed because i was really tired even if i slept like the whole day.

—————————————
Thank you for reading this chapter and yeah i'm well now so more chapters will come out!

words 664